Chapter 92

Kimiko's P. O. V:

As I continue taking out White Zetsu with my Hydra and Vortex of Wind Jutsus, Guy and Kakashi stand back to back.

"Lava Style: Convergent Boundary!" I shout as I focus my Lava Style. Lava rips through the ground before me and White Zetsu cry out as it strikes them and the ground shifts. This just couod move continents and bring ruin to any nation.

Guy says, "I'm getting bored of fighting these guys."

"Yeah..." Kakashi agrees. They lunge at White Zetsu as Sai finally manages to seal away Gari.

Kakashi and Guy take out more White Zetsu.

We each gather round Kakashi as we face a bunch of White Zetsu and the final Seven Ninja Saordsman of the Mist, Mangetsu Hozuki. We'd sealed away Fuguki Suikazan and Pakura of the Scorch Style last time.

Once we've sealed away Mangetsu Hozuki, Kakashi and Guy go to assist Naruto and Killer Bee against the masked man.

The rest of the Allied Shinobi Force and I were to meet up and aid them against Madara Uchiha once we'd finished with things here.

Third Person's P. O. V:

Kakashi, Guy and Naruto face off against Obito and Madara Uchiha who's been fully resurrected, much to their shock. As they do, a giant red eye with a cross in it suddenly appears in the sky right above them, scaring the shit out of Guy and Naruto.

 As they do, a giant red eye with a cross in it suddenly appears in the sky right above them, scaring the shit out of Guy and Naruto

"Whoa!! It's a giant eye!!" The Uzumaki screeches, gaping.

"What in the...?! Kakashi, are you seeing this?!" Guy demands to know, as they all gaze up at it. Madara narrows his eyes, silently wondering who it is.

"Yeah, I'm seeing it," The silverette murmurs.

"Is it the enemy?" Guy wonders as Naruto waves at it.

"... I don't know," Murmurs Kakashi wearily. Then, the eye disappears as though it'd never been there.

"Just... what was that?" Utters Naruto.

"Who knows? Let's just hope it's not the enemy," Replies Kakashi.

Kimiko's P. O. V:

We arrive on the scene a little later than planned.

But, you know what they say:

Better late than never.

The Ten Tails goes to unleash a pointed Tailed Beast Bomb at Kakashi and his group but for some reason, it ends up missing, the attack landing away from us and sending out a giant shockwave that tears up the earth.