Chapter 106

Kimiko's P. O. V:

When those words leave Obito's mouth, I gaze at him, knowing full well that he truly can't be saved. He'll really die for us...

Obito says, peering back at us, "We don't know if Sasuke's in that Time-Space, but we'll start by entering her lair." Here, he looks at Naruto. "I promise to find Sasuke and get him to the real you."

Naruto says seriously, gratitude in his voice, "Obito, I wanna thank you for helping me out." He bows his head. "I really mean it." Naruto looks back at the Uchiha. "And for helping Sasuke."

Gazing up at Kaguya Otsutsuki, Obito responds, "No, there's no need to thank me. Just watch our foe." Naruto turns his head as well and sighs deeply.

"So, no more masks, huh?" A breeze blows over us.

"I am... Kakashi's friend," Begins Obito. "Your father's subordinate, an Uchiha, just like Sasuke, and... I am your senior, who shared the same dream as you. Naruto, and Sakura, is it? Keep a hand on me, so we can teleport to a different Time-Space at any moment."

"Roger," Says Sakura before she and Naruto grip onto Obito's shoulders. Kaguya switches her gaze to us before looking back at the real Naruto. He glances down to us wearily.

Naruto's Clone says, "She's caught onto us, like I thought."

Obito says, "We have to assume that even if we jumped into her dimension with Kamui, she'll perceive us." Sakura's gaze hardens.

It's like we're not even worth her attention, though...

The real Naruto returns his gaze to the white haired woman above him. Kaguya starts flying right for the blonde.

Kaguya yells, "This world is my Time-Space! You are powerless here!"

Suddenly, the Five Tails appears above Naruto in a spirit like form.

She asks in a deep voice, "Alright, are you ready, Naruto?"

"Yeah!" He nods his head.

"I'm going to boost your chakra to the boiling point." Naruto drops his right arm. "Vapour Style: Unrivalled Strength!"

Steam shoots out and Kaguya throws up her right arm to attack, seeming unfazed by Naruto's sudden attack. The ice spikes holding him down suddenly break apart and Naruto lands on his feet, crying out with exertion.

Kagura easily breaks through the chunks of ice and snow fills the area.

There's an explosion as the Clone cheers, "Alright!!"

"A-Amazing!" I say in awe, seeing the snow clear to reveal Kaguya slumped against the ice covered wall from Naruto's punch.

Kurama says, "I infused chakra for you, Naruto."

"Got it! Thanks, Kurama!" Naruto says while hovering in the air. He performs his signature hand sign for the Shadow Clone Jutsu. "Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu!!" There's several puffs of smoke and an army of Naruto lookalikes appear.

Kaguya simply hoods her eyes, appearing unfazed. Naruto drops his hands and the white haired woman hovers before him.

Naruto moves, as do his Clones. Kaguya throws out her right arm and sends out a chakra arm that punches right through a bunch of Shadow Clones. Kaguya smiles when they vanish.

The real Naruto calls as he flies out of the smoke, "Listen up! Right now," He throws out his right arm for emphasis, "this world is my Time-Space!"

Naruto throws his fist forward but Kaguya holds out her hand and catches it with ease. She does the same when a Shadow Clone goes to punch her from the woman's left.