Chapter 43

Kimiko's P. O. V:

"Lava Style: Lava Globs!" I say as I do fast hand signs and focus chakra to the back of my throat. I then fire globs of lava at Kiba and the human transformed Akamaru as they run towards me.

Kiba and Akamaru dodge to evade the deadly attack.

I wipe my fingers under my bottom lip to get rid of the lava dripping down it.

"Fang Over Fang!" Kiba calls before he and Akamaru drill through the air towards me.

I was already doing another set of hand signs. "Crystal Style: Crimson Fruit. A dome of crystal forms around me and Kiba and Akamaru slam into it. They rebound and come out of their spin. I do another set of hand signs. "Lava Release: Geyser." I flow my chakra into the ground and a fountain of lava shoots towards Kiba and Akamaru.

They panic but manage to dodge and my attack hits a few trees before fading.

"Lava Style: Lava Stream Technique," I say before shoot lava for my opponents. Kiba and Akamaru dash away to avoid my attack before they drill towards me again.

"Fang Over Fang!" I create yet another Crimson Fruit to block him. Kiba scowls as he comes out of the spin and I cancel my Jutsu, "Come on, Akamaru!" They then leap for me but I activate my Crystal Armor Jutsu.

Kiba grins as he swings a right hook for my face. Just as it's center meters from making contact, I catch his fist before I grab his wrist and throw Kiba over my shoulder. He slams into the ground. Kiba gasps when he sees I'm about to kick just stomach but he rolls out of the way. Kiba cries out as I slug him in the back with a powerful kick. Akamaru barks as he lunges for me but I evade his attacks and punch him away.

I dodge each of Kiba's and Akamaru's attacks.

We've been training like this all morning as I've wanted to practise more with my newer Kekkei Genkai.

I do hand signs as fast as Kakashi and say, "Boil Release: Skilled Mist Technique." With chakra at the back of my throat, I expel it in the form of an acidic spray. Kiba avoids it by diving to the side while I sense and attack coming from Akamaru on my right.

I vanish and kick him towards Kiba, sending them both tumbling.

"Pink Flames Release," I say before I send out pink flames. They form sharp cherry blossoms that spin through the air towards my opponents. Kiba and Akamaru manage to evade them as they spin towards me.

Jumping away, I do fast hand signs and say, "Wind Style: Great Breakthrough." Clasping my hands together, I send out a massive gust of wind towards my opponents, blowing them away from me.

We continue training for another half an hour, exchanging punches and kicks before I decide to call it day.

Kiba and I sit against the tree as we breathe heavily. I deactivate my Crystal Armor Jutsu as I lean against my boyfriend.

"You've really gotten better at close quarter combat, Kimi-chan," Kiba says.

"Thanks. And thank you for training with me," I say.

"Anytime, Princess," Kiba says, kissing the top of my head. As he folds his hands behind his head, I lean against Kiba and we relax like that for awhile.

 As he folds his hands behind his head, I lean against Kiba and we relax like that for awhile