Chapter 86

Third Person's P. O. V:

Around the base of the Raikage building in The Land of Lightning, ninja from various nations hurry as they distribute Allied Shinobi Force headbands and get final preparations and checkups done.

The shinobi of the different nations move out to gather at the base of the Raikage tower. Kimiko is apart of the Third Battle Unit along with Sakura, Lee and Guy, which is being lead by Kakashi.

Kimiko and Kiba had shared a last kiss before meeting up with their divisions.

The Sumire is wearing her Fourth War outfit, her Konoha headband strapped around my forehead. She's wearing the Jounin outfit of the Hidden Leaf with a long sleeved black shirt, black Capri and green flak jacket with her tall black boots that don't have the covering over them, forearm and wrist length black gloves on her hands that have the metal plates.

 She's wearing the Jounin outfit of the Hidden Leaf with a long sleeved black shirt, black Capri and green flak jacket with her tall black boots that don't have the covering over them, forearm and wrist length black gloves on her hands that have t...

Kimiko's purple hilted katanas are strapped to her back and her twin Japanese Iron War Fans are strapped to her waist.

Kiba, Hana, Ino and Shino are in the Fifth Division. It's being lead by Mifune, a samurai of The Land of Iron.

"CAPTAINS!!" A male voice shouts and the five captains step forward on a ledge as the crowd below cheers.

Kimiko gazes up at them.

The captain of the First Division:

Darui of the Hidden Cloud. He has dark skin, short spiky white hair with bangs that drape over his left eye and wears the typical white flak jacket of Kumogakure over his ninja attire. The man has a red and white hilted katana strapped to his back with the hilt poking over his right shoulder.

Darui is the right hand man of the Raikage. He also has a very spaced out expression on his features.

The second company's captain is Kitsuchi, a plump but tall man with dark hair and a beard that travels along his jaw with the middle forming an arrow on his chin

The second company's captain is Kitsuchi, a plump but tall man with dark hair and a beard that travels along his jaw with the middle forming an arrow on his chin. He wears the standard red attire of the Hidden Stone Village, his headband fashioned around his head like a bandanna.