Chapter 1

Kimiko's P. O. V:

Wearing my disguise of bandit clothing, I sneak my way through the tunnels to meet with Kakashi. I find him casually leaning against the wall while wearing a similar outfit to me, an eyepatch in replacement of his headband.

I lean against the wall beside him as a couple of other bandits wander by. He asks, "How's sentry duty?"

"Good. I think we're in the clear. We can begin any moment," I add the last part once the bandits gave rounded the corner. Kakashi nods his head.

"Very well. Whenever you're ready, Kimiko. Let's go see the boss." Kakashi winks at me to which I return with a nod of my head. We then make our way further into the cave in which the bandits were hiding. Kakashi and I had been given an S-rank mission by Tsunade to kill the leader of the Torikabuto gang. They've been causing so much trouble in the Land of Fire lately.

I've changed my outfit slightly to that of a sleeveless white halter neck dress with mini black shorts underneath. On my feet are knee high black boots with heels. On my left hand is a wrist length black glove and a forearm length black glove on my right hand. Both have metal plates on the backs like Kakashi's.

I've also got two braids down either side of my head and my usual blue clip pins back my long bangs. My blonde hair has grown even longer and my chest has gotten bigger, too. And my Leaf headband is me tied around my neck, like Hinata's.

Kakashi and I have been here for days gathering information and working on a plan. We walk casually to the leader's room and knock on the wall.

"Enter," He calls. Kakashi and I step inside. The leader is a man with spiky red hair and gold eyes. He also likes to smoke a lot. "What is it?"

"We have come to discuss an urgent matter with you, Sir," I begin.

"An urgent matter?" Ryo questions.

"Yes. We have detected enemies near the hideout. We wanted to make sure you were safe," Kakashi continues as I grip a kunai.

"How close are they?" Ryo asks.

"Here," I say before I thrust my kunai. It flies right for his face. However, to my disappointment, Ryo catches it through the loop in the hilt, stopping it inches from piercing his face. Kakashi's eye widens along with mine at his speed.

He's so fast!

"I had a feeling you two were suspicious," Says Ryo as head grips my kunai. "I was wondering when you'd reveal yourselves."

"You mean, you knew all along?" I say.

"Yes. So you can remove those disguises now." Kakashi and I exchange glances before we rip off our disguises. "If it isn't the strongest duo team in Konoha, otherwise known as the Sharingan Duo: Kakashi Hatake and Kimiko Sumire." We may have made a name for ourselves with our Sharingan over the past two and a half years since sometimes I would use my own Sharingan in battle.