Chapter 59

Kimiko's P. O. V:

I find myself waking up on the shore. Once my senses fully return to me, I climb to my feet and use my wind chakra to dry myself before I gaze around.

I blink at my surroundings. The attack from the Three Tails seems to have separated Naruto from me. He'd gotten too far from me before I could do anything to save him.

There were trees behind me and nothing but water in front. I turn around in place.

There was no one else here.

I stand there for a moment, trying to figure out what I should do.

I go to create my Crystal Telescope Technique to find Naruto, but before I could, mist begins to fill the area.

"Mist...?" I mutter aloud to myself. It wasn't long before I'm completely surrounded by thick mist and could barely see a foot in front of me. "I need to find Naruto...!"

I hesitate, knowing it wouldn't be good to wander around in this mist. I gaze around until the scene of my bedroom with the sleeping six year old me in it appears, and I recognise it as the bedroom from my old house in Kagegakure.

My eyes widen slowly as I remember this day. I haven't forgotten, no matter how hard I try.

I was just finishing getting dressed when my younger twin sister, Touka, comes in.

"Nee-san! Can you help me with my training today?" Touka asks. My clan members and I have blonde hair and violet eyes.

(Touka, just with violet eyes—->)

I groan but reluctantly say, "Fiiinnee! I'll help you train. I don't see why you can't get daddy or mother to help you."

"Because I want you to help me!" She says as I strap my twin pink floral patterned fans around my waist and my purple hilted katana to my back, the hilt poking over my left shoulder. I'd gotten my weapons only last year, and have been training with them ever since.

"Fine, whatever. Let's get food and go train so I can do my own training," I grumble. It's not that I hate helping my little sister, it's just that I hate helping anyone. I'm just lazy like that and my whole clan knows it.

My sister skips out of my bedroom. I roll my eyes as I follow but freeze when there's a sudden explosion from the village. I dash out with Touka to find Mum and dad in the hallway leading to the front door.

"Mum! Daddy! What's going on?!" I ask.

"The village is under attack," Mum says calmly. She's the daughter of the current clan head and chief of the village, Kage Village. Or, Kagegakure.

 Or, Kagegakure