Naruto Shippuden, The Movie, The Will of Fire, Part 2

Kimiko's P. O. V:

I ask, "Naruto, why did they put you in here?"

"I have no idea," He replies. "I mean, I was only trying to bring Kakashi Sensei back because he was acting all weird."

We sit on our knees and Sakura tells him, "Tsunade-sama told us. He left the village, that we shouldn't concern ourselves with him anymore."

"What?! No way! That's not right! It looked like he was being controlled by somebody else," Naruto denies. "Giving up on someone when they're like that... Tsunade's being weird too!"

I guess, "It must have something to do with that giant illusion."

"Yeah, you're right..." Naruto averts his eyes. "Kakashi Sensei said not to go after him, and that he'd protect the village, even if it'd cost him his life." Here, the blonde closes his eyes. "Shikamaru said that's Kakashi's will of fire."

I say worriedly, "Then that means he's out there all alone, risking his life to solve this whole crisis all by himself."

Naruto flips around onto his knees as he agrees, "Yeah! That's right! And that's exactly why we have to help him out!"

Sakura murmurs, "But Tsunade-sama said..." She trails off as a wind blows through and she closes her eyes.

"Kimiko, Sakura."

"Yeah?" We look back at the blonde who looks to the floor where the bells are.

"You see the bells by my feet, there?" We follow his gaze. I pick them up in my gloved hand and we gaze at them. "Kakashi Sensei gave them to me. You still remember, don't you? What he taught is back then? "In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are even worse than scum!" All I want to do right now is protect my friends! It's all I've ever wanted—even with Sasuke!" We glance at him. "I just wanna bring Kakashi Sensei back home safe and sound, to bring him back where he belongs, that's all I wanna do!"

I murmur, feeling tears threaten my eyes, "Naruto, do you really think you can protect him?" This causes him to gasp. I look down at the bells solemnly. "Can you bring him back... with your own two hands?"

Naruto stares at me a moment longer before giving a wide grin and promising, "Yeah! I'm sure! I promise you I'll bring him back safe no matter what!"

"Naruto...!" Sakura and I murmur as we clench our fists and I bring the bells closer to me briefly. I whip my head around to the blonde with a glare. "Why'd you go after him by yourself?!"

We jump to our feet and tighten our fists, causing them to tremble. Sakura adds, "You should've come to us. We were part of the original Team Kakashi from the start!"

As my face and hair take on the form of my Wolf Sage Mode due to my growing anger, Naruto notices and a fearful expression settles over his face, as he flinches back.

I add, "And he was my Sensei for the past two and a half years! He means more to me than you could possibly imagine!"

Naruto whimpers as Sakura and I groan in rage, "Eeehhh, Kimi-chan, Sakura-chan..."

"Chaaa!!"

Sakura yells out in rage as we swing our fists, mine being filled with natural energy, and they come in contact with the steel bars.

Naruto cries out as he's sent rocketing backwards, "You went overboard again!!"

                           🗡🗡🗡

We rest most of the night and travel swiftly the following morning. Eventually, we come upon Kakashi just as a set of huge double doors open before us in the forest.