Chapter 88

Kimiko's P. O. V:

Ameyuri Ringo tears through the Allied Shinobi Force with her twin lightning swords. She clashes them against Kakashi who deflects the red haired ninja.

Ameyuri has long red hair and black eyes, and together with a Kiri headband, she also wears a simple cloth around her head, distinctively tied at both sides so as the ends of the material protrude upwards, while the remainder of hair is allowed to flow downwards. 

She grips a pair of what look like Taiji swords

She grips a pair of what look like Taiji swords. Both have long, slim, and straight, double-edged blades. The blades also have an upward-curved bladed prong near the tip of one side of the blade and another one near the base of the blade's other side. At their bases are smooth brown hilts with a round, grey tsuba.

I was there with my right purple hilted katana and exchange a few slashes with the swordswoman before I shove her back.

"Wind Style: Heavenly Dragon Fang!" I say as I fuse wind chakra into my katana. With a grunt of exertion, I swing it and chakra fused wind forms a huge arc that slices right through the air towards the swordswoman. She simply tears through it with her lightning attack, Lightning Fang.

I scowl and appear before her. "Kenjutsu: Heavenly Sword Dance!" I say before I thrust my katana at Ameyuri and send her rocketing through the air. I was quick to follow. I land a solid kick into Ameyuri's stomach, knocking her higher up. I thrust my katana at her before I descend to the ground, landing in a crouch.

I then activate my Sharingan and launch myself back at the black eyed woman and do rapid hand signs. "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" I exhale a chakra infused ball of flame at my opponent.

I land back in a crouch to wait for my results.

I was annoyed further when she just repairs herself on the ground due to the Reanimation Jutsu.

I hate this Jutsu!!

I see Guy deflecting the exploding swordsman's broad blade.

Sai sends out countless ink birds to try to attack the biggest member of the swordsmen.

I hold up my hand as I chant, "Crystal Style: Hexagonal Shuriken: Wild Dance!" I thrust my arm towards Ameyuri and send forth countless shuriken made out of crystals resembling snowflakes. He easily shatters them with his lightning blades.

"Crystal Style: A Thousand Cherry Blossoms Jutsu," I say. Crystal rains down on Ameyuri but before it can crystallise him, he shatters it with his lightning.

I do fast hand signs. "Tengan: Byakugan!" I activate my Dojutsu and sash for the redhead, while thrusting my chakra fused fingers together. He easily dances back to evade my attacks.

Everyone else soon resumes fighting as well.

I hold up my hands as I chant, "Lightning Style: Tornado Lightning!!" Twin tornadoes of lightning twist out towards the enemies as Kakashi and Guy engage in two swordsmen. My Jutsu tears through them but they repair themselves. "Lightning Violent Quake!" I throw out my hand and sent out electricity with circular pink discs of energy at a couple of swordsmen.