29

Chapter 29 :
Yeonjun got a phone call, he walked towards the poolside to receive it. It was from the marketing team, there were some issues which led to delaying of the game launch.

Yeonjun talked for a while, then realised he had missed the cake ceremony for Beomgyu. He sighed as he walked inside, it was very crowded. Everyone was being told to take a seat and proceed with the dinner. Yeonjun found himself at the drink corner.

He started drinking and it didn't end up well.

Taehyun noticed the boy taking shots repeatedly, he rushed towards Yeonjun and tried to get him out of sight from his parents and anyone else in the hall, but Yeonjun didn't bother to move.

Beomgyu noticed the two boys fighting at the counter and walked towards them. He closed his nose after realising how much Yeonjun smelled of alcohol. Taehyun sighed, "Beomgyu, he won't listen to me"
"Would it be okay if I disappear from here?"
"Um?"
"The party is going to be over anyways, right?"
"They would make a toast for you in the end"
"Tell them I felt sick because of the jetlag and yeonjun is taking care of me. Also, get me two men to help me carry him"
Taehyun nodded.

Beomgyu got inside the car. He looked at Yeonjun. "Oh I love escaping with you", Beomgyu chuckled and put on the seat belt for Yeonjun. Yeonjun was barely awake.

Beomgyu opened the windows. Yeonjun sat up properly, "hey, what happened-"
"Oh, I learnt driving last year"
"Oh?"
"I am driving for the first time without my teacher"
"WHAT? Be for real. Get out of my car"
"and let you drive? You drunkard."
"Hey, I just drank a little bit"
"If four bottles is a little, then you have very little drinking capacity"
"Where are we going?"
"Just sleep for a while and puke outside the window if you feel like"
"Don't worry, I can hold it in"
Beomgyu shrugged and eventually drove at the 6th gear with a smirk.

"HEY KID. Stop messing around with my car"

Beomgyu chuckled.
"Remove your hand from the gear handle, let me change it", Beomgyu said.
Yeonjun flicked his hand away.

Beomgyu slowed down a little and then held Yeonjun's hand, placing it back on the gear.

Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu. "You've..."
"What?"
"Um"
"Changed."
Beomgyu scoffed and pulled up to a street, parking the car.

"It's still open? You make your workers work overtime, you loser", Beomgyu helped Yeonjun walk inside the café.

"Wh-who are you?"
"Who are you?"
"I am a worker here, what are you doing with Yeonjun oppa?"

"Who is it?", a guy walked out of the staff room. Yujin pointed at Beomgyu.

"Oh? I am jihoon, what happened to boss?"
"Nothing. Aren't you guys closing?"

"Why do you care? Who even are you?", Yujin said.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes, "I'm Yeonjun's.."

Yujin and Jihoon raised their eyebrows. Yeonjun opened his eyes and chuckled, "Beomgyu, let's sleep"
"Yeah, your employees keep investigating me"

Jihoon told yujin to close up. Beomgyu walked downstairs and tried to open the lock.
"There's a lock, you loser"
"How would I know the passcode?"
"It's your birthdate"
Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun with a smile.

"Hurry up!", Yeonjun yelled. Beomgyu opened the lock and got inside. Yeonjun laid on the couch. Yeonjun stood up with widened eyes and yelled, "YOU CANNOT BE HERE", he rushed to hide his bulletin board.

Beomgyu smirked, "why? are you hiding something?"

Yeonjun shook his head vigorously.

"Hyung, is it a girl other than bomi?"

Yeonjun sighed. Beomgyu chuckled and walked towards Yeonjun, trying to take a peek. Yeonjun tried his best to hide the board.

"Hyung, let me see it please?"
"No"
Beomgyu clenched his teeth and removed his blazer. "I used to gym during the university-"
"I still have more muscles than you"

Beomgyu scoffed and pecked Yeonjun's forehead, pushing him aside. Yeonjun started whining and laid on the single bed.

Beomgyu smirked and started analysing the board.

"How to not miss choi beomgyu?", Beomgyu read the handwritten guide.

"DID IT WORK HYUNG?"

Beomgyu looked over all the pictures of his that were there on the board. "When did you sneak all of these? Are you a stalker or something?"

Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun, who had his face covered with the pillow. Beomgyu chuckled and walked towards him. "I won't tease you about it"

"Isn't it annoying for you?", Yeonjun asked while sobbing. Beomgyu widened his eyes, "wait, why are you crying hyung?"

Beomgyu made Yeonjun sit up and unbuttoned his shirt a little, cleaning his tears and putting the pillow away.
"It's embarrassing. You don't even-"

Beomgyu tried setting Yeonjun's hair. They had gotten very long. "I don't even what?"
"Like me anymore"
"and that is why I almost ditched my party for you, escaped for you, moreover, I came back only to meet you? Sure, I don't like you anymore"
Yeonjun started crying.

Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun with concerned face. "You're such a loser"

"Yeah, and that's why, you would never-"
"Oh I hate the smell and taste of alcohol, I so want to push you away in a bath tub. But here we go"
Beomgyu hugged Yeonjun.

"I wanted to do this yesterday but I resisted myself. I can't anymore, even if you smell like alcohol. Stop crying now"
"Don't be nice to me"
"Why? Because you're going to marry my sister?"
"Shut up"
Beomgyu chuckled and got up.

"You have some clothes here, don't you?", Beomgyu took out some clothes from the closet.

He removed Yeonjun's shirt and helped him wear a comfortable t-shirt. Beomgyu tried removing Yeonjun's belt but Yeonjun shook his head, "I'll do it myself", Beomgyu nodded and changed into some clothes himself.

"Let's wait until you sober down and then we'll go back home?"
"Home?"
"Yeah, at my house"
"Beomgyu, didn't you miss me?"
"I missed you all the time, it was like being separated from my mom"
"Do you take me for your mom or something?"
"Why not? Eventually, I love my mom"

[not proof read]