01

𝘼𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙚

It was almost paradise to be around the main character of Choi's Institution of Art and technology in his first year itself.
The main character was none other than Choi Yeonjun. The boy was labeled as the most handsome man in the whole university, even though he was a freshie. Yeonjun looked neat, there wasn't a day he looked bad. People always sympathised with themselves by thinking, God really has favorites and I'm not one of them, and visibly yeonjun is.

Choi Yeonjun caught attention anywhere he went, whatever he wore, however he looked. He had a dual personality and a flirt cell which he got genetically.

Yeonjun was a freshman but he was already famous among the teachers and students. He played football because that's a must for a top student. Not really though? He took subjects like robotics, which sounds complicated but was cool to him.

After being so cool, he was called a dumbass by his best friends, sookai.
Choi Soobin, Yeonjun's cousin and his best friend, and Huening Kai, Yeonjun's school friend and Soobin's boyfriend. Yes, Yeonjun played the cupid for the two.

Yeonjun had a different theme for every day and people loved it, they got to see how a boy can pull off literally anything he wears.

It was just the second month of freshmen year, Yeonjun was involved in some volunteering activities which demanded potential veterinarians or just people who loved animals. Yeonjun was the latter.

He loved animals, that's why he was friends with SooKai, he believed. He was good at calming creatures down and comforting them. He got this trait from his mom.

"Yeonjunie!", Yeonjun turned around to see Soobin. He hated the nickname. Yeonjun rolled his eyes and scrunched his nose in disgust.
"What is it, dummy?"
"Did you see my boyfriend anywhere?"
"Can you just call him by his name? Don't be so cheesy"
"whatever"
"No, I didn't see him. I've just come here and it's already time for the volunteering activity"
"you're always excited about that thing, is there someone-"
"shut up Soobin, not everyone is searching for crushes everywhere, like you!"
"woah woah- so offended? and for your kind information, I'm committed already!"
Yeonjun nodded and walked towards the back of the campus, in his own thoughts about building his glass house on that one private island.

"Yeonjun-ssi! Someone is looking for you!", the person in charge at the volunteering camp said. Yeonjun nodded with a smile and walked inside the office.

Yeonjun's face lit up after seeing a familiar face he had seen after a long long time. It didn't take him much time to recognize the memories with that face.
"Juniorpa!" Yeonjun exclaimed with a smile of surprise plastered on his face.

The manager smiled awkwardly and said, "Yeonjun what are you saying? this is the university chairman"

Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Jun? is it you?", the old man asked sternly. Yeonjun nodded vigorously.

The old man suggested the manager to head out, he nodded and walked out. Yeonjun walked towards him. "it was hard for me to recognize you with that white beard of yours"
"I couldn't have known it if you didn't tell me too, you've grown up into such a handsome boy"
Yeonjun smiled and glanced at the girl sitting beside the grandpa.

"Oh, this is my granddaughter, Choi Bomi", Bomi removed her AirPods and looked at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun's eye sparkled at a thought from his childhood. Bomi smiled, "Hey, handsome".

Yeonjun was caught off-guard, he chuckled it off with a bow.

"Juniorpa, why did you want to meet me?"
"oh, I wanted to know who was this boy who had the same surname as me and was ruling the university with his visuals in the first year itself"
"that's an overstatement", Yeonjun smiled as he shook his head.

"how is senior?"
"he is staying in Japan for a while, he says he feels happy there"
"that's where he met your grandma"
"I remember it. He used to tell me stories about his love life"
"oh I remember you were so young when I used to visit you, dancing around here and there, always interested in everything me and your grandfather did"
Yeonjun chuckled.

"come home with us, Yeonjun?"
"I sure would've, but I've got classes to attend"
"Want me to suspend them?"
"no-no! it's completely fine! I'll come to visit you, just give me your address"
"Great! also, tell me your grandpa's new number, that dumbass hasn't been contacting me for a while"
Yeonjun chuckled and nodded.

"what major?", Bomi asked removing her AirPods again.
"science"
"oh my goodness, you're beauty with brains!", Bomi patted Yeonjun's chest, leaving him smiling. 

Yeonjun was in a better mood after meeting them. He attended all his classes, then met Soobin and Kai at a candy-themed cafe nearby, it was owned by Kai's dad so he'd go help sometimes.
Yeonjun sat parallel to Soobin as he worked on his laptop. "pss pss"
"what?", Yeonjun asked without looking at him.
"you've got sensitive hearing"
"anything else?"
"those girls there are looking at you"
"and?"
"at least smile at them"
"why?"
"oh my god! is this the Choi Yeonjun I know?"
"tch, don't disturb me"
"Okay, mister grumpy!"

Soobin only managed to stay quiet for a minute, he spoke up again, "do you like someone already?"
Yeonjun closed his laptop and looked up at Soobin as he sighed in disappointment. "I don't have to like anyone!"
"Yeah, because of that childhood fairy of yours?"
"that's like eleven years, two months and-"
"how many seconds? you might've counted that too?"
Yeonjun looked at his phone, "I do know that too but I don't think a slow brain like you will get it"

"I met her today"
"really?! then what's the wait for!"
"I just don't feel the spark"
"Oh hello? it's not some Wattpad world, it's not necessary that you'll feel the spark at the first meet!"
Yeonjun chuckled, "Okay, then I'll go meet her for the second time"
"that's ma boy! what's her name though?"
"what was it..Bomi?"

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄