08

chapter 08

"Hey, is this Taehyun?"
"Yes, I'm supposing it's Yeonjun?"
"Right. So.."
"Oh yeah, are you free? let's meet somewhere, I'm on my way to the Choi mansion but i don't mind dropping by somewhere"
"I was thinking of going there as well.."
"I'll pick you up, text me your location"
call ended.

Yeonjun did so, Taehyun arrived within a few minutes.

Yeonjun sat down and looked at Taehyun, "Help him"
"what?"
"Hyung, Beomgyu hyung is being forced to stay this way, they are playing with his mental health"
"Wait, they? who?"
"Mrs.Choi, she and her that therapist are a big sus, Beomgyu hyung always comes out crying of that room and remains quiet for the whole day, sometimes he even tries to hurt himself or break things"
"I think it in a similar way, Taehyun see, I've studied psychology, and I really want to talk to the therapist about Beomgyu's condition because he is someone who just needs some care, which wasn't given to him for these twelve years"

Taehyun nodded, "You should talk to grandpa about it"
"Thanks Taehyun, I will", Yeonjun smiled, getting a smile from Taehyun. Taehyun parked the car, Yeonjun got out with a bag in his hand. Yeonjun said, "By the way..."
"Yeah?"
"Why was Beomgyu referring to you as his husband?"
Taehyun controlled his laugh. Yeonjun was confused.

"Because he thinks anyone who he plays home with, is his husband", Taehyun said, Yeonjun nodded. Both boys walked inside, smiling. 

Taehyun sighed as he saw Mrs.Choi sitting on the couch in the living room. Yeonjun bowed, getting a scoff from her. Taehyun bowed as well, both of them walked toward Beomgyu's room but were stopped by Mrs. Choi, "Boys, Beomgyu is getting his therapy in his room"
"Why in his room today?", Taehyun asked.
"His choice!"

Yeonjun was confused, he kept the cake into the kitchen and both boys headed to grandpa's office.

After greeting him, Yeonjun asked, "what's wrong juniorpa?"
"guys, I think saebyeol is planning something surrounding beomgyu"
"why do you think that way?"
"she looks weirdly happy these days!"

Taehyun said, "Grandpa, isn't the president announcement day coming soon?"
"don't worry about that, the president won't change until beomgyu becomes fit and fine"
"what if it's about that?"

Grandpa nodded. Yeonjun said, "The therapy..is a big sus, I don't think he needs it, after that he feels so weird"

Grandpa and Taehyun acknowledged. Yeonjun walked towards Beomgyu's room to see a young, healthy man, supposedly his therapist walking out of his room with a satisfied smirk. Yeonjun was confused, he knocked on the door, there was no reply.

Taehyun came along, he yelled, "Hyung! Open the door!"

the door didn't open. Taehyun sighed, "it always happens after the therapy!"

Yeonjun nodded, "Let me try something"

Yeonjun held Taehyun's hand and made him punch his cheek. "Ow!", Yeonjun yelled.

"Taehyun! Don't beat me! I swear I know the password-"

"Ow!"

the door opened.

beomgyu stood there, his cheeks stained with tears, his eyes exploring the scene, his fists closed up tightly in defense. yeonjun observed beomgyu, taehyun ran downstairs to get some water, yeonjun stood there, puzzled. beomgyu looked up to check if yeonjun was actually hurt. beomgyu was about to close the door, yeonjun held the door. beomgyu shook his head. 

taehyun came with a glass of water, handing it to beomgyu. beomgyu pushed it away, resulting the glass to break, beomgyu closed his ears. taehyun was about to yell, yeonjun covered his mouth and said, "leave it to me, please search about the therapist's whereabouts"

beomgyu closed his ears after hearing therapist, he started shivering. taehyun nodded and walked away. yeonjun held beomgyu's arms which beomgyu tried to pull away, afraid and not wanting anyone to touch him, yeonjun said, "beomgyu, I won't do anything to you, trust me", he made beomgyu sit on the bed and bent on his knees to  look up at beomgyu. yeonjun cleaned his tears, "calm down, hm?", beomgyu started breathing heavily. yeonjun rubbed his palms. 

"Let's try taking slower breaths?"

Yeonjun stood up and raised his hand to see beomgyu flinching, so he's getting hit.
Yeonjun rubbed beomgyu's back, beomgyu calmed down gradually. yeonjun brought him water, beomgyu drank it slowly. yeonjun sat along with him in silence, without saying a word. he knew it took beomgyu some time to come over these situations.

yeonjun got up and closed the door, he came back to sit on the bed. beomgyu's eyelids were getting heavier.

beomgyu made space for himself on yeonjun's lap and laid his head down there. yeonjun was startled, he smiled and caressed the younger's hair.

beomgyu, just his presence made yeonjun so protective of him. yeonjun just wanted to take care of him, like he was the puppy he had always wanted to adopt.

beomgyu adjust his legs on the bed, laying down completely.

yeonjun said in a low tone, "water?", beomgyu shook his head a little. yeonjun massaged beomgyu's ears with his forefinger and thumb. "why are they hot, gyu?"
"I don't know", beomgyu mumbled.

yeonjun smiled, it was finally the talking stage, few more efforts and he will be the same bubbly beomgyu.

"hyung", okay, good, beomgyu initiated the conversation. yeonjun hummed in response.

"I'm sleepy"
"did you eat?"
beomgyu shook his head. "I didn't eat as well, do you want to eat?"
beomgyu shook his head once again.

beomgyu sat up, "I want to eat", yeonjun smiled and stood up, he was about to leave the room, beomgyu held his leg.
"me too", he said very softly. yeonjun controlled his awws as he nodded. Beomgyu followed him out of his room, the lights were off everywhere and beomgyu clung onto yeonjun's sleeve as they walked towards the kitchen.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄✄