06

chapter 06

Yeonjun placed Beomgyu carefully on the front seat and got inside the driver's seat, taking glances at Beomgyu as he drove to his apartment.

Beomgyu placed his hands on his chest under his jacket. Yeonjun turned the heater on.
"better now? were you feeling cold?"
no reply, yet again.

Yeonjun didn't get frustrated, he waited. He knew it won't be that easy.

Yeonjun parked the car, Beomgyu got up, Yeonjun held his hand and opened the door, walking inside.

Beomgyu, not in a great condition, but remembers the things his mother taught him, he removed his shoes and placed him well. Yeonjun smiled at the sight and made him sit in the living room. Yeonjun got him some warm water and some vitamins.

Beomgyu shook his head after looking at the pills. Yeonjun said, "you don't like medicines? shall I keep them away?"
Beomgyu nodded.
"but this one tastes like orange candy!"
"really?", Beomgyu asked in a dry voice.
Yeonjun nodded and handed it to Beomgyu. Beomgyu ate it and nodded back.

Yeonjun smiled and said, "do you want to change?"
Beomgyu shook his head.
"'come on, wear something comfortable?"
Beomgyu shook his head again.
"okay, let's see, want to sleep?"
no
"how about talk to me?"
no
"hungry?"
no
"then?"

Yeonjun suddenly noticed Beomgyu's hands, he went inside to bring his medical box and sat down beside Beomgyu.
"can you show me your hand? I'll blow on the red marks, they turn white!"
Beomgyu hesitated but showed him his hands.

Yeonjun blew on them. "Witch did that"
"did she?"
Beomgyu nodded, Yeonjun softly caressed them with his fingers, then applied a white cream on it.

"it turned white, didn't it?"
"I'm not a fool"
Yeonjun was embarrassed.

"Beomgyu, what happened today, you were fine when I came home the first time? yesterday you didn't open the door for me and today, you're like this. is it by chance because of the therapy?"
Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun as if Yeonjun had said a forbidden word. Yeonjun said, "so it is because of the therapy"

Beomgyu said, "can i trust you?"
"well, yes you can. I promise to keep your secrets secrets and to be a good friend"
Beomgyu nodded, "Do you really know magic?"
"I might. why?"
"how did you know that?"
"that it's because of.."
Beomgyu nodded.

"Because you didn't like it, it might be something bad"
Beomgyu nodded and removed his bangs away from his eyes.

Beomgyu now felt better and more comfortable than before. He stood up and sat back down on the sofa because of the bounce, Yeonjun smiled.
"is this your house?"
"Well, yes"
"where are you parents?"
"they're at a different place"
"you don't live with them?"
"no, they live in a different city"
"do you have friends?"
"I do have some friends!"
"really? everyone has friends! even taehyun has friends!"
"who is that-"
"he's my husband"
"your what-"
Yeonjun asked in disbelief.

Beomgyu started laughing. "why are you laughing?"
"because you look surprised"
"because you said something surprising!"
"what? that taehyun is my husband?"
"stop with your jokes"
"I'm not joking!"
"Okay?"
"do you have a husband too?"
"no! I'm single!"
"single? what does that mean?"
"that I'm available for anyone who's good to me"
"I know what crush means! do you have a crush?"
"I might"
"really? who?"
"you don't know"
"is she your friend?"
"not really, but she used to be"
"why not now?"
"Beomgyu, enough with the questions"
"Sorry!"
Beomgyu rolled his eyes. Yeonjun chuckled. It always felt like being in a questionnaire when with Beomgyu.

Yeonjun looked at the time. "aren't you hungry? I am, because I haven't eaten anything since the morning"
"you haven't?"
Yeonjun nodded. Beomgyu opened up his side pouch bag and gave a sandwich to Yeonjun.

Yeonjun chuckled, "you carry this around?"
"I didn't eat it in the morning because I already ate a lot"
"Well, thank you! now let me go cook?"
"can I come with you?"
"Yeah, come on"

Yeonjun texted his address to Juniorpa and opened the group chat with his friends to see the food pictures. Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

Beomgyu took a glance at the pictures. "did you miss something because of me?"
"yes"
"what?"
"some good food, but I can always make better"
Beomgyu nodded.

"can I talk to grandpa?"
"yeah, sure"
Yeonjun dialled his number and gave the phone to Beomgyu, Beomgyu walked to the living room and then came back to return the phone.

Yeonjun continued cooking as Beomgyu stared at him and observed every step. "You're observing so well, can you write down the recipe by watching me?"
Beomgyu nodded, "Yes, I can!"
"really?"
"I'll show you!"
Beomgyu took out the notepad Yeonjun slid under his door from his bag and said, "Give me a pen!"
Yeonjun chuckled and said, "can you go bring it from my room? it's in my bag!"
Beomgyu nodded and got up.

Yeonjun cleaned his hands and followed Beomgyu without him knowing, Beomgyu kept chanting, "pen is in the bag! must find the bag, and we'll get a pen!", on his way.

Yeonjun smiled as he followed him. Beomgyu opened every other door to find the bedroom. He had finally reached the end of the corridor.

"found the room!", Beomgyu walked inside and looked around, "So neat! 10 points!"

"found the bag!"
Beomgyu searched through the bag, "not in the first pocket"

He found a pen and closed the bag. Beomgyu looked at the bulletin board to see letters assembled, Beomgyu took a closer look and said, "that is mine!"

Beomgyu then walked out of the room and ran to the kitchen.
"found it!"
"you didn't forget the recipe, did you?"
Beomgyu shook his head and started writing.

Beomgyu drew small ingredients in front of the point and handed the sticky note to Yeonjun. Yeonjun smiled, "very good! you missed nothing! Beomgyu you're so smart!"
Beomgyu smiled. Yeonjun pasted the note on his refrigerator.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄