Introduction

"It's alright, we just need to go through it and grow, don't cryIf you fall back a little, just restYou're doing fine, when things are hardI'll run with you, don't worry"

If you fall back a little, just rest
You're doing fine, when things are hard
I'll run with you, don't worry"

DISCLAIMER

the music before every chapter is not related to the storyline. ctto.
!ctto for story cover's artwork!

the story is only based on imagination i.e. this is pure fiction, therefore it is requested that you don't judge characters on the basis of this story.
original plot, resemblance could be a coincidence. no pictures and characters are owned by me except those edited by me. nothing is to be taken seriously. apologies for all the typos and grammar errors.

CHARACTERS

Characters might include txt members, other k-pop idols or some made up characters.

PROLOGUE

It's been so long juniorpa hasn't visited me, is he fine? what about his granddaughter?
the 14 year old boy wonders as he sits on his study table under the din lamp light, placing a letter in an envelope.

my letters, no one replies to them either, do they even reach to her?
yeonjun sighed as he pressed the tip of the envelope, thinking about the potential receiver of the letter.

the boy picks up his fountain pen and signs the envelope at the bottom right as YJ.

thank you for checking out the story

have a good day! ♡

✄✄✄✄