27

Chapter 27 :
"a what?"
"a girlfriend"

Yeonjun sighed and shook his head.

"Why not?"
Yeonjun glared at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu raised his eyebrows.

"That's because I promised Bomi that I will marry her", Yeonjun replied.
"Oh, that's cool too"
"Why? Did you find any?"
"No, I didn't go there to find a girlfriend"
"It's alright, you can find one now. Anyone would wish to be with the future president of choi&co.s, who is also a renowned artist and a bachelor"
Beomgyu smiled and nodded, "anyone, right?"
"Yeah, only a dumb person would reject an offer to be with you"
Beomgyu nodded.

Yeonjun sighed and got up, "I'll go back now?"
"Stay tonight"
"What?"
"I mean, can you stay tonight?"
"No, I have some work"
Beomgyu nodded with a pout.

Yeonjun walked out of the door and Beomgyu followed him. He held his arm, "leave after dinner then"
"I will have dinner at-"
"Please hyung?"
Yeonjun nodded with a sigh and walked downstairs to the pool area.

"Yeonjun"
"Oh, bomi"
"Here for Beomgyu?"
"I just came to meet grandpa in the afternoon and got to know that he is coming back. How was work?"
"Exhausting, the new projects had me working whole day"
"Looks like it, your eye liner is all smudged"
"Did you get any rest today?"
"I won't work tonight, so I'll take all the rest then"
Bomi started scratching her right eye, Yeonjun held her hand and pulled it away, "that's dangerous, let me see it for you"

Bomi opened her eyes wide, "it's might be a part of my fake eyelash that is stuck"
"Should I remove the eyelash for you?"
"Please do, it is very irritating"
Yeonjun removed Bomi's eyelash and chuckled, "you look like a mess"

Bomi chuckled as well, "Now that the real owner is back. I will take my time to rest as well"

Both of them were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Yeonjun looked at the entrance to see Beomgyu.

"Dinner is up, if you guys have time for it, ofcourse"
"Beomgyu"
"Bomi", Beomgyu walked away.

Yeonjun looked at Bomi, "you should change up and rush to the dining room"
Bomi nodded and both of them went different ways.
Yeonjun sat parallel to Beomgyu. Juniorpa was talking to Beomgyu about some stuff mentioned in the letters.

Taehyun was busy on his phone. Yeonjun poked Taehyun's shoulder.
"Hm?"
"I won't be able to join tomorrow", as Yeonjun said that, he felt Beomgyu's glare on him.
"Why?"
"I will work tomorrow instead of tonight"
"It's alright, not a big deal"
Yeonjun nodded in response.

Yeonjun then whispered, "also, it's awkward and I wouldn't want to face the same people that attended that wedding day years ago-"
"You're too worried"
"Come on, it would be disgusting for anyone"
"What?"
"Seeing two guys kiss or kissing a guy"
"You sound like a homophobe"
"People do like stuff the 'normal' way"
"Did something happen?"

Before Yeonjun could answer, Bomi walked downstairs. Yeonjun stood up and pulled a chair for Bomi.

Bomi smiled at him before sitting down.

"Grandpa, I was wondering, why don't we marry bomi off to the kim's, it would be very profitable for the business relations", Beomgyu stated.
Yeonjun glared at Beomgyu, "Bomi isn't an object-"
"Apparently, that's what her mother tried to do with me, I was just wondering, you know", Beomgyu said.

Grandpa sighed, "Beomgyu, don't ever say that kind of stuff"
Beomgyu scoffed. Beomgyu said lightly, "or what? let her have my share of stuff?" and people.

Taehyun cleared his throat, "Tomorrow is the welcome party! It is ballroom themed, ofcourse. So unique right?" Taehyun sighed and then continued, "I have invited everyone in our acquaintances, business partners who would wish to meet beomgyu and the staff as well"

Grandpa nodded, "Yeonjun, how about we invite your parents and grandfather as well?"
"Juniorpa, my parents are staying in france for a week, grandpa hasn't contacted me for a month, he might be on some trip. I probably won't be able to attend as well"
"You won't be able to attend? No way. Let's reschedule then"

Beomgyu looked at grandpa with a nod. Yeonjun shook his head, "ofcourse not, I will try my best to join, you cannot reschedule his party for me"

Grandpa sighed, "don't try too hard, it's just a party"

Taehyun started speaking, "he is worried that people from years ago would-"
Yeonjun choked on his food and started coughing. Beomgyu got up and ran into the kitchen to bring him a glass of water. He stood there, massaging his back.

Taehyun controlled his laugh. Yeonjun got up, "I'll head home now, goodnight everyone"

Bomi stood up, "should I send you back?"
"Stop being dumb, finish your food"

Yeonjun walked outside.

————

"You never told me Yeonjun hyung and Bomi will marry each other"
"What?"
"Yeah"
"I don't know that myself"
"What do you mean? He told me he has promised-"
"I don't know what goes on with those two. What did you ask though?"
"I asked him if he has a girlfriend"
Taehyun started laughing.

"Why are you laughing? Hey?"

[not proof read]