14

Chapter 14

"Is this where you study?", Beomgyu asked looking around, his fingers still wrapped around Yeonjun's wrist.

Yeonjun smiled and nodded, "You know what, everyone here know me"
"For what?"
Yeonjun pointed at his face. Beomgyu chuckled and nodded, "hyung, you're the most handsome person I've ever met"
Yeonjun nodded, "I bet". Yeonjun held Beomgyu's hand and dragged him inside the hallway, everyone was staring at them.

Yeonjun said, "Let's go meet juniorpa and get a permission for you to stay with me"
Beomgyu nodded, still looking around in awe.

"Hyung, I want to study here"
"You will be studying here!"

Yeonjun opened the door to see Beomgyu's step mom instead of juniorpa. Yeonjun's smile dropped as he hid the smaller figure behind him. The lady smiled, "Oh Yeonjun! Here to see my Bomi?"
"No, I'm here to meet grandpa"
"He's inside his private study"

Yeonjun sighed, how would he take Beomgyu with him? Beomgyu walked inside, fearlessly, observing around. He saw his mom who was startled by his sudden appearance, but Beomgyu didn't react. He said, "Oh hey, mrs choi, hope you're doing well", he walked inside another door to see his granfather. Yeonjun awkwardly followed Beomgyu and closed the door.

Mrs Choi stuck her ear on the door. Juniorpa saw Beomgyu walk in, he looked at him for a while, Beomgyu walked closed to him with a smile on his face. He held Beomgyu's arm, "Yeonjun, you've done magic to my boy"
"I've done nothing, grandpa"

"Beomgyu-ah, did you have fun yesterday?"
"I did! I'll tell you all about it grandpa. First tell me how I look, Hyung gave me these clothes!"
"You look very cute"
Beomgyu chuckled.

"Juniorpa, can he stay with me in the classes?"
"Oh, Yeonjun, he isn't good with crowd, you saw that on the inauguration day"
"Don't worry, I'll help him"
"Alright, I trust you, I'll take care about the teachers"
"Thank you, I've got a class starting in 5 minutes, we'll go now"
Beomgyu ran to Yeonjun, holding his hand. Both boys opened the door, resulting Mrs Choi to stumble. Yeonjun chuckled and proceeded to walk out.

Yeonjun entered the classroom, holding Beomgyu's hand and scanned the room to find his friends. He spotted Kai and Soobin and walked towards them.

Both boys were staring at Beomgyu with a smile.

"God, he's so pretty", Soobin said. Kai gave him a look and then said, "He's so cute"

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and pulled Beomgyu behind him. Soobin looked at Yeonjun,"Choi Yeonjun, mind giving all of us an introduction"

Beomgyu looked over Yeonjun's shoulder with a smile. Yeonjun turned around and said, "Beomgyu, these are my friends"
Beomgyu nodded. "Soobin, kai, this is Beomgyu"
"THIS is Beomgyu?", both boys asked in monotone. Yeonjun nodded.

Beomgyu smiled, Soobin said, "I'm soobin, he's Kai, we've heard a lot about you! Nice to meet you"
Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun who smiled. Beomgyu felt nice around the other two boys as well. Like Yeonjun, like friends, he thought.

During the lecture, Beomgyu was curious about many things but he didn't bother Yeonjun. Rather, he took a diary and a pen from the older and wrote down stuff on that. After the lecture ended, Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu who was still busy writing down stuff. "Hey, little one, what have you been writing?"
"Nothing hyung"
"Mhm? Can i see?"

Beomgyu nodded and showed it to Yeonjun. Yeonjun chuckled as he saw the drawing of the professor, and tons of questions around it. "Beomgyu you've got a pretty handwriting"
"Hyung! I used to win all the handwriting competitions back when I was in...",Beomgyu stopped and thought about it, but he couldn't remember.

Yeonjun chuckled, "I guess all siblings are alike"
Yeonjun ruffled Beomgyu's hair and noticed his pink-tinted cheeks which were going well with his baby pink hoodie and his light brown hair. Beomgyu chuckled, Yeonjun said, "Beomgyu, I've got chemistry class and I don't want you to come to the lab, I'm afriad I won't be able to take care of you, so I'll drop you to the art room, where my friend hyunjin will take care of you"
Beomgyu was afraid, but he nodded.

He entered the art room while Yeonjun stood at the door. He walked towards a long-haired boy who was busy with his canvas. The boy looked back with a sweet smile, "oh hey cutie-"
"Don't you dare scare him out!",Yeonjun yelled from the door. Beomgyu looked back and forth, Hyunjin chuckled.

"You can go! I'll take care of your boy"
Yeonjun rolled his eyes. "Beomgyu, I'll be back in a while"
"Okay hyung"

Beomgyu sat down and said, "Can I draw?"
"Yeah, show me what you've got!"

Beomgyu pulled the canvas towards him and dragged the accesory table along. Beomgyu was so focused on his work, Hyunjin sneaked some pictures for his friend by then.

Beomgyu was done with the sketch part before Yeonjun walked in, Hyunjin pulled Yeonjun away, signalling him not to disturb Beomgyu and showed him the pictures. Yeonjun smiled, "Send them to me"

Hyunjin nodded and said, "Hey beomgyu daddy's here"
Beomgyu looked up and chuckled after seeing Yeonjun. Yeonjun hit Hyunjin jokingly before taking a glance at Beomgyu's canvas.

"Do you want to draw more?"
"Can I continue later? I want to come with you"
Yeonjun nodded, Beomgyu got up and cleaned his hands. He walked up to Hyunjin and smiled, "Thank you for taking care of me", Beomgyu bowed. Hyunjin was taken back, he looked at Yeonjun, "He is adorable"
"I know right"

Beomgyu smiled and hugged hyunjin. Hyunjin chuckled, "I don't like being hugged, but since you're cute, you can do all you want"

Yeonjun rolled his eyes. He didn't like it, he shouldn't care, but he did care and he didn't like beomgyu being close to others. Yeonjun softly pulled Beomgyu away and said, "Let's go now?"

Hyunjin said with a smug on his face, "I see you"

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄