16

Chapter 16

"What?"
"Yeah, like people do in the movies", Beomgyu stated.

Yeonjun stepped back and cleared his throat. Beomgyu observed the boy that stood in front of him, Yeonjun looked tired, his face looked pale, his hair were messy.

Beomgyu looked at him through his doe eyes and said, "Can I?"
Yeonjun was confused, he wasn't able to refuse beomgyu even though he should have.

Beomgyu tilted his head, "Hyung?"

Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu but didn't reply. Beomgyu sighed and held Yeonjun's face, Yeonjun's face turned red, he place his hands on Beomgyu's waist. Beomgyu smiled and pecked Yeonjun's cheek before pulling away.

Yeonjun was startled, it wouldn't be wrong if one says that he expected something else. Beomgyu chuckled, "Go get ready now"

Yeonjun could still feel the sensation of beomgyu's lips on his right cheek. He knew he wanted more of it. But it wasn't right of him to think so.

Yeonjun rushed out side the room. Beomgyu was confused, he sat down and had a talk with his mom.

Beomgyu walked down, the event had begun, beomgyu saw Taehyun walking up to him, he smiled, "How do I look?"
"Great, like always. Where is Yeonjun hyung?"
"I don't know"

Beomgyu went to sit down on the platform  built. He looked around to see a lot of people. He wasn't able to breathe properly. He closed his eyes and tried to think about things which could relax him. As he was doing that, he was unconsciously scratching his hands with his nails.

Beomgyu was interrupted when someone held his hand, someone so warm that beomgyu's cold hand resonated with that. Beomgyu opened his eyes to see Yeonjun. Yeonjun smiled and said, "Try to keep your hands calm, it is alright, everything here is fine. See, your hand is red now"

Beomgyu nodded and looked at Yeonjun from up and down. "I told you dark blue would do"

Yeonjun chuckled, "You've got a good choice, gyu"

Soon the chatting increased as yeri and her family got inside. Beomgyu stood up, "I look fine, right?"
"You look great"

Beomgyu nodded, Yeonjun smiled and placed his arm on Beomgyu's back, reassuring him.

Yeri was looking pretty, she was wearing a yellow gown. Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun, "Why didn't she wear matching stuff?"
"She had to?"
"Yes! I love matching stuff!", Yeonjun chuckled.

Yeri walked up to the stage with her parents. Yeonjun was taken back, her mother seemed completely fine unlike she told. "Hey Beomgyu, you look good today, meet my parents"

"I'm yeri's father, this deal was so profiting-", he got hit by the woman standing beside her.

"Hi beomgyu, I'm your mother in law", she said.

Yeonjun patted Beomgyu's back, Beomgyu nodded with a smile, "Nice to meet you"

"Is that your caretaker or something?", She asked pointing at Yeonjun.

Yeri chuckled. Yeonjun scoffed at the question. Everyone were staring at the platform.

Beomgyu pulled Yeonjun closer to him, "No, he's my...", Beomgyu thought about it, Yeonjun was curious about what Beomgyu would say.

Beomgyu said, "He's the most important person here, he revived me back to real life, he's always giving me company unlike your daughter who is actually hired for that job"

everyone was shocked, even yeonjun. If Beomgyu didn't suffer from PTSD ever, he would've been such a successful person already.

Mrs Choi chuckled loudly, "He's just playing, you know he is that way, right?", she rushed up the stage.

Beomgyu scoffed and then looked at Yeonjun beside him, "you're so cool, beomgyu", beomgyu chuckled.

Mrs Choi told Yeonjun to leave the stage. But he stood there and said, "I would like to ask a last question before leaving"
"Do it fast"
"Yeri's mother was supposed to be in a condition similar to Beomgyu's as per yeri told, right?"

Yeri's eyes widened as she sighed. Yeonjun continued, "So aunt, are you fine now? How did you overcome all of it? Why did it happen in the first place?"

Yeri's mother looked at Yeri. Yeonjun stood there with a successful smirk.

"Oh hey handsome, you're my date, what are you doing up there?", Bomi yelled from down.

Yeonjun looked at Bomi, she looked good in her red dress.

Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun and then at Bomi. Yeonjun subconsciously walked down without waiting for a reply and stood beside bomi. Bomi started talking about how she was struggling today, getting ready and how she was struggling generally, with sleep.

"Yeonjun, you come and go on daily basis, can you come help me sleep as well?", Bomi questioned.

Yeonjun didn't answer. Bomi chuckled, "Actually, nevermind, it will make you seem like a family's child caretaker"

Yeonjun sighed. He never felt that way. He was just protective of Beomgyu. That doesn't make him a caretaker. He was sure even beomgyu didn't feel that way.

Beomgyu kept looking at Yeonjun. He has always been agitated to see Yeonjun with Bomi for some reason.

Yeri tried to distract him but Beomgyu didn't budge.

Grandpa stood on the first floor's railing, observing everything.

Soobin and Kai were roaming around as well, enjoying the party.

Mrs Choi announced, "Gather everyone, the bride and the groom to be will put on rings on each other's fingers!"

Beomgyu looked around in confusion, Yeonjun was busy entertaining Bomi.

Grandpa walked down and said, "Beomgyu-yah!"
"Yes grandpa?"
"Do you know what that ring signifies?"
"Yes! That me and Yeri will marry after this"
"That is right, but it actually means that you two are bounded forever after this"
"Oh come on grandpa, you and Yeonjun hyung keep talking about forevers"
Grandpa looked at Yeonjun who seemed like he was "dealing" with Bomi and chuckled.

"Let's continue with the ring ceremony", Yeri said.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄