15

Chapter 15:

"Mom! I'm so pissed today, seriously, if you don't do anything about that kidult, I'll kill that unnecessary human myself and you'll have to take care of the charges!"
"oh my god, calm down bomi, what did that piece of shit do to you now?"
"He's always clinging onto Yeonjun! I don't even know why Yeonjun spends time with him to be honest"
"Bomi, I've got two pieces of information for you, one good and another bad"
"Tell me the bad one first"
"Well, Yeonjun has convinced everyone to get rid of the therapist and Beomgyu has been acting up when it comes to taking his medicines"
"Won't that affect him mentally though? We have been controlling him neurologically and he suddenly cuts off the medicine, won't he crave it now?"
"That Yeonjun is a smart kid, he is probably trying to keep Beomgyu distracted from all that"
"Mom, please do something, I can't let Yeonjun go out of my hands, he's a golden chicken!"
"Now the good news?"
Bomi nodded.

"Mr Choi, I guess you had a lot of fun today?", Yeonjun pointed his fist towards beomgyu's lips as he walked backward. Beomgyu chuckled with a nod, "Hyung, I observed you all day, and you look so good when you're focusing on something"
"I-"
"Careful!"
Beomgyu held Yeonjun's waist and pulled him closer, otherwise, he would've tripped down the stair.

Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu with widened eyes. Beomgyu smiled, "Hyung, are you falling for me?"

Yeonjun blinked a few times and then scoffed, he pulled away and held Beomgyu's ears. "From where have you been learning all this?"
"Ow- the kdramas!"
Yeonjun chuckled and wrapped his arm around Beomgyu's shoulder, "I'll drop you home, everyone misses you"
"Who?"
"Everyone, you know"
Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

Yeonjun opened the door for Beomgyu and he got in. Yeonjun drove them to Beomgyu's house.

Beomgyu said, "So, can I join from tomorrow?"
"About that...Beomgyu, what do you want to study, really?"
"I don't know hyung, I'm just curious about everything"
"Do you want to take up the business after your father?"
"Can I do that?"
"Yes, why not?"
"I heard dad saying that if I was ever given the business part, our companies would destroy"
"no..no beomgyu, I'm very sure you'll be good at it, but to take up that role, you'll have to spend some time studying it"

Beomgyu nodded, "I'm willing to", Yeonjun smiled.

Both boys entered the house to see it decorated. Beomgyu was confused, "I'm good with dates, I'm pretty sure it isn't someone's birthday today"

Beomgyu held Yeonjun's hand, "Let me hold it hyung, I have a hunch something's wrong"

Yeonjun held Beomgyu's hand tightly and caressed his nape.

"Congratulations my son! even after you being a troublemaker, Yeri's family has agreed to give their daughter's hand to you! Today is your engagement, now go get ready", Mrs Choi yelled.

Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun. Yeonjun couldn't believe what he heard, but he wanted to calm Beomgyu down. "Gyu, you said you wanted to marry yeri, right? See, this could be surprising because your mom is a witch, but it had to happen eventually, right?"

Beomgyu nodded. "Go to your room, I'll come and help you in a while", Yeonjun said. Beomgyu nodded and slowly headed to his room.

it had to happen, eventually. Yeonjun sighed.

"Also, Yeonjun, you need to join the event! You can't be alone since we have a couple theme, why don't you join Bomi? She's wearing red!", Mrs Choi stated and walked away.

Yeonjun sighed again, his hands rested at his hips he was worried and confused, what should he do, or should he even do anything?

He didn't know he just didn't feel good, it felt frustrating, he wasn't able to breathe freely too.

Yeonjun didn't want to talk to juniorpa about it, he probably wouldn't know as well.

Yeonjun walked up to Beomgyu's room to see him dressed up in a light blue suit, the boy looked so pretty in that light color. Yeonjun smiled just by the sight of him, "You look like a prince with that mullet of yours"
"Mom always told me I am a prince"
"Well, she always chose to speak facts"
Beomgyu chuckled, "What about you hyung?"
"Tell me, what should I wear?"
"Um, dark blue? you'd look so good in dark blue"
"I look good in every color, but dark blue is it"
"Are you going home?"
"No, I'll tell sookai to pick it up and drop it here for me"
"tell them to stay as well?"
Yeonjun nodded.

"Beomgyu"
"Yes hyung?"
"You are fine with this, right?"
"I don't know hyung, I think I'm just excited to be engaged for the first time"
"First time? You're planning to do it again?"
"Yeah-"
Yeonjun chuckled, "Such a red flag you are!"
"A what?"
"nothing, why would you do it again?"
"I'm a prince right? I can have more than one-"
"No beomgyu, that's wrong"
"Why? Imagine hyung, you were a prince, wouldn't you want to marry all your favorite people?"
"Favorite. The word itself means one, just one", Yeonjun said very seriously.

"There can be more than one favorites though!"
"No Beomgyu, there shouldn't be", Yeonjun took up the blazer and helped Beomgyu wear it while he talked.

"See Beomgyu, being committed to just one person in your life is what they call being loyal, obviously circumstances may change that, but you need to be loyal to the people you love, and I know we get infatuated by many people, but in the end we belong with one. I'm not telling you to choose someone right now, but do you see yourself being with yeri forever?"
"Bleh, what forever hyung! My partner changed everytime I played house in play school", Beomgyu held his head in pain.

"Don't think too much about the past", Yeonjun caressed Beomgyu's ear.

"Also, you're such a playboy", Yeonjun chuckled.

Yeonjun closed two lower buttons of Beomgyu's blazer. Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun and said, "I feel something"
"What-"
"I feel this urge"
"Yeah?"
"I have this urge to kiss you, hyung"

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄