13

Chapter 13

"Hyung, it's so pretty!", Beomgyu screamed. Yeonjun chuckled and nodded, "it is very pretty, indeed"

Beomgyu said, "Can we take a picture here?"
"Yeah, go for it!"
"how did you find such a pretty place and there aren't many people around?"
"I've got my ways"

Beomgyu chuckled and looked around, finding a spot to take a picture. He pulled Yeonjun's sleeve and made him stand below the tree.

"What are you-"
"Now pose!"
"I thought you meant your picture-", Yeonjun was arguing and he was interrupted by a click sound, Yeonjun chuckled, "You're doing wrong, gyu!", and Beomgyu took another picture, they continued bickering for sometime until Yeonjun finally snatched the phone. Beomgyu pouted. Yeonjun clicked a picture of Beomgyu and then he placed the phone in a way that it stood straight with the support of the trunk, and ran backwards after setting a timer to stand beside Beomgyu.

Yeonjun was late, he tried again, and while rushing to Beomgyu, he tripped. Beomgyu worriedly bent down and the camera clicked. Yeonjun started laughing. Beomgyu chuckled, "You shouldn't be laughing!"
"it's just funny that I fell down!"
"did you get hurt?"
"No, I'm totally fine!"
"your palm has bruises!"
"I'll wash it off"

Beomgyu helped Yeonjun stand up and took his phone. He checked his pockets and took out a bandage.

"Are you Doraemon?"
"what?"
"Nothing, why do you have a bandage?"
"my mom used to make me keep extra with me, I used to be clumsy so.."
"Guess who is clumsier"
Beomgyu chuckled.

"Hyung, I want to have ice cream"
Yeonjun checked his watch, it was 7 pm already, he had three assignments due tomorrow.

Yeonjun nodded, "Let's hurry up then"
Beomgyu nodded and both boys walked around, searching for an ice cream shop, but they didn't find any.

It was getting late. They kept walking and walking. Beomgyu got a call from grandpa, who asked him to be home soon.

Yeonjun got a call from soobin at the same time. He was telling him to come online on discord, so that they could do assignments together.

Beomgyu said, "Can we go to your house?"
"Huh?"
"Can I? Please?"
"No Beomgyu, I'll be pulling an all nighter, I've got some work to do, you'll get bored"
"I won't, I promise! and I'll behave! I'll do anything you say"
Yeonjun thought about it.

"would juniorpa allow it?"
"You can ask him about it", Beomgyu smiled cheekily. Yeonjun chuckled, "Okay, come with me then"

Yeonjun held the boy's hand and leaded him to his house. Yeonjun informed juniorpa on the way, and as expected he didn't have any complaints about it.

Beomgyu got inside and ran inside the house, he missed the place. He ran to the living room, turning on the light, Yeonjun chuckled as he sat on the couch. Beomgyu rushed to the kitchen and said, "You have my note on your fridge!"
"Obviously, I do"
"I still remember the recipe!"
"Your memory is phenomenal, gyu. I'll go get changed and start with my work"
"I'll wait for you"

Yeonjun changed and came back with his stuff. He turned on the room heater and sat down on the ground, placing his laptop on the table. Beomgyu sat on the couch, peeping into the laptop.

Yeonjun started working, Beomgyu kept shifting his attention between laptop and Yeonjun's serious look.

After a while, Beomgyu got up and walked to the kitchen. Yeonjun was too busy to notice it.

Beomgyu came back and placed a plate of fruit in front of Yeonjun. Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu, "Well well, someone is being very caring", Beomgyu gave a proud smirk.

Yeonjun glanced at the fruit, the apples were cut unevenly, Yeonjun chuckled and ate it.

Dear YJ,
it's the 6th letter of the 15 letters I'm going to give to you this time. Today, I'll tell you about how I helped my mom in the kitchen for the first time.
I helped her cut fruits! I am so good at cutting apples, mom said they were cute, but still, dad didn't eat it.
I also got two stars in a school project, everyone told me I'm naturally good at decorating things. Let's decorate something together, maybe a Christmas tree? whenever we meet.
Bye, friend! I can't wait to read your replies.

love and care,
CB

Yeonjun looked at the clock, it was 2am, he was tired and sleepy. He had completed his work. Yeonjun looked behind himself to see Beomgyu laying down on the couch, he was asleep. Yeonjun smiled and closed the heater and his laptop.

Yeonjun picked Beomgyu up, "Thank you for accompanying me"

He took the little boy to his room and made him lay on his bed. Yeonjun removed his socks and his hair from his face. "Sleep well tonight"

Yeonjun got into the covers beside Beomgyu and closed the light. He faced Beomgyu, "Hy..ungg.."
Yeonjun opened his eyes completely and hummed.

"Where are we going tomorrow?", Beomgyu mumbled.
"My uni, and then, a café"
"What is a café?"
"I'll show tomorrow, go to sleep for now"
Beomgyu nodded and drifted to sleep.

Yeonjun smiled and fell asleep as well.

Yeonjun woke up to see his hand around beomgyu's shoulder while the younger was sleeping peacefully. Yeonjun removed his hand and picked up his phone, it was only 7am, Yeonjun wanted to sleep more, but he got up and got ready for uni, till he came back, he saw Beomgyu awake and looking outside the window.

"Good morning, Beomgyu"
"Good morning, hyung"
"I've got some clothes for you, go get ready"

Beomgyu turned around to see Yeonjun dressed up, he was wearing a black turtleneck and a blue denim jeans, his hair were wet, he was holding a baby pink hoodie and a brown pants in his hands.

Beomgyu took it from him and went to change.

Beomgyu walked out after sometime, Yeonjun was not in the room, Beomgyu went outside.

Yeonjun was in the kitchen. "What do you usually have for breakfast?"
"I don't have breakfast usually, I wake up after noon"
"Why? Do you sleep late at night?"
"I sleep at around 4-5am, I don't know why though"
"You slept early yesterday"
Beomgyu shrugged.

"Try cereals"
"What's that?"
"it's something I have for breakfast"
Beomgyu nodded.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄