18

Chapter 18

"I said, will my actions be overlooked too?"
"What actions?"
Beomgyu sighed and looked at Yeonjun with his widely opened eyes. Yeonjun raised his eyebrows.

Beomgyu placed his lips on Yeonjun's cheek. Yeonjun was startled, Beomgyu has been doing this too much. He knew it was just the second time, but it made him feel so much already.

Yeonjun pulled Beomgyu away, "Oh come on, YJ!", Beomgyu yelled. Yeonjun scoffed, "YJ?"

Beomgyu sighed and pulled Yeonjun's neck as he placed his lips on Yeonjun's. Yeonjun was in utter shock, the boy has been shocking him way too much.

Does Beomgyu even know what it means? Is it the alcohol? Will he remember any of this? Tons of questions popped up in Yeonjun's mind.

One thing which counter-attacked all those questions was the fact that he adored Beomgyu, he could die, kill, and live for the boy. He didn't know what was it about Beomgyu that made him feel so grateful, strong and happy, he did acknowledge his emotions.

But was it all just a brotherly feeling? Then again, Yeonjun wouldn't feel great kissing his brother, that would just be wrong.

Yeonjun, overcoming all his thoughts, responded to the kiss. He calmed down the aggressive boy by caressing his waist as he positioned himself beside him. Beomgyu's legs pushed away the blanket and he wrapped them around Yeonjun's waist.

Yeonjun held Beomgyu's face with his left hand and pulled away from the kiss. That. was. heavenly.

Beomgyu was disappointed, it was similar to when a baby's milk bottle is taken away from the baby. Yeonjun sighed and said, "now come on beomgyu, sleep. You wouldn't want to remember all this tomorrow, now that your wedding is closer than it seems", Yeonjun felt a tint of sadness as he said that.

Beomgyu wrapped his arms around the elder, he rested his head on Yeonjun's chest.
"I did it because I wanted to", Beomgyu said. Yeonjun unwrapped Beomgyu's legs from his waist and made him lay down. Beomgyu didn't leave his grip on the elder.

Yeonjun laid down beside him and said, "I have no idea what all you're feeling Beomgyu, I have no idea what all I'm feeling and I have no idea what is right. I just know that I really love you. You're the most precious person for me", Yeonjun smiled.

"No matter what others say, I'll be beside you whenever you need me"

"I didn't just kiss you back because I thought you would feel bad if I didn't, I kissed you back because I wanted to", Yeonjun said.

Beomgyu chuckled and tightly wrapped his arms around Yeonjun. Yeonjun covered both of them with the blanket.

In the morning, grandpa opened beomgyu's door to see the boys sleeping together. He sneaked a picture and walked out of the room.

Yeonjun woke up to see Beomgyu still sleeping hard. Yeonjun looked around himself and captured the moment. He got up and texted Soobin that he'll take an off today.

Yeonjun tried to wake beomgyu up but Beomgyu was in deep sleep.

Yeonjun remembered the last night and now he felt that he had done something wrong. He walked downstairs and headed into grandpa's room.

"Oh, Yeonjun-ah!"
"Juniorpa.."
"what is it?"
"Please forgive me"
"What happened?"
"I did something I shouldn't have"
"What happened?", Grandpa made the boy sit in front of him.

"I.."
"Don't worry Yeonjun, it's okay, tell me"
"I kissed Beomgyu back"
Grandpa looked at Yeonjun with widened eyes. Yeonjun was worried, he covered his face.

"Yeonjun! That's!"
"I'm sorry!"
Grandpa chuckled and closed his fists as if he had won something. "Yes yes yes!"
"What?"
"It's totally fine! what else then?"
"Nothing? He probably doesn't remember, he was drunk!"
"Drunk?"
"Yes, he drank some sort of apple juice that smelled like whiskey to me"
Grandpa sighed.

"So Yeonjun, what worries you now?"
"Well, I adore the boy. I swear. But Bomi.."
"Hm, I've been seeing you and Bomi get along really well, and if it's not very obvious, Bomi seems to have a crush on you. Do you like her too?"
"Like would be an understatement grandpa, shouldn't I be in love with her?"
"Should? What makes you feel like it should be a "should" that you're in love with Bomi?"
Yeonjun chuckled at Grandpa's illustration.

Then he responded, "It feels like, I should be, I don't know"
"Ask yourself Yeonjun, is it something that your heart actually feels or something that you're forcing it to feel?"
Yeonjun nodded, "I'll think about it"
"Yeah? Also, as you told me about Beomgyu taking interest in business, I've enrolled him in the business faculty and I'm planning to send him to a business school abroad if things go well"
Yeonjun's smile dropped. He nodded.

"What about the wedding? I tried my best to call it off yesterday, but Mrs Choi handles stuff like these really well"
"I'll try to drag it all as long as possible, to be honest, all power lies with Beomgyu. But I feel that if we try to tell something to him, it seems like we're manipulating that kid into something"
Yeonjun nodded.

"I'll check if Beomgyu's awake now?", Grandpa nodded.

Yeonjun headed to the door, Grandpa yelled, "Make sure to give him a good morning kiss!"
"Juniorpa! Come on! He doesn't even remember it"

Yeonjun chuckled before heading upstairs to see Beomgyu's door was already opened.

Yeonjun got inside to see Yeri.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄

[be happy now :) ]