02

Inside the Chois' Mansion

"Sir, little master is not in his room"
"Did you check the other places? look for him, it's time for his medicines"
"We did check the whole place, he isn't anywhere"

"This idiot kid! why the hell is he troubling my staff now!?"
"Mrs. Choi, first of all, don't call him a kid, he's a grown-up now!"
"Sure! a grown-up who never grew up!"
"Seobyul!", Grandfather yelled, angered.

"Mom! stop fighting with him because of that idiot!"

The bell rang, and everyone looked at the main door.

Yeonjun rang the bell, the mansion isn't just a building, it's a castle. Everything felt so royal to him, just like the theme of the university. Yeonjun patiently waited for the door to open with a smile on his face and a customized candy set in his hands.

The door was opened, Yeonjun raised his eyebrows in confusion, no one was there in front of the door, although Yeonjun could see Juniorpa, Bomi, and a woman standing far away in the hall.
are these doors automatic?

Yeonjun smiled and stepped inside, looking around to see the perfect interior one could get in a house, although different theme from Yeonjun's dream house. Yeonjun stood there for a second, looking around, then he was startled as someone jumped from the side. Yeonjun stepped back and flinched out of the sudden attack.
"You scared me!", Yeonjun opened his eyes to see a boy, around his age, very decently dressed in a cream shirt with suspenders attached to his light brown shorts. He had a mischievous look on his face and his bangs seemed to interfere with his view.

Yeonjun observed the boy slowly, the boy tilted his head and pouted, he smiled and cleaned his hands from the back of his shorts before he pulled out one of his hands, offering a handshake. Yeonjun looked at him with a little bit of surprise in his eyes.

"I am Beomgyu, how about you?", the boy raised his eyebrows. Yeonjun shook his hand which was as cold as ice, totally different from Yeonjun's. Yeonjun smiled, "Yeonjun, nice to meet you?"
"are those for me?", Beomgyu asked pointing at the bag in Yeonjun's hand. Yeonjun nodded, "all for you!", Beomgyu smiled and placed his hands in front of Yeonjun, "not all! that old hag is going to scold me!", Yeonjun pointed at the woman standing beside Juniorpa and Bomi.

Yeonjun smiled nervously, Grandpa yelled, "Come here Yeonjun, don't keep on standing there!"
Yeonjun nodded and walked there, looking backward at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu pouted, his hands still placed in front of him, waiting for candies.
"Come here gyu, meet Yeonjun", Grandpa said.

Beomgyu nodded and walked inside, hiding his eyes from the woman he called a witch. Yeonjun sat on the sofa as suggested by grandpa, Bomi smiled at Yeonjun, "Didn't expect you to visit this soon"
"couldn't resist"

Beomgyu sat on the armrest of the huge sofa as he sat beside grandpa, parallel to Yeonjun. Yeonjun bowed at Mrs.Choi.
"Who is this handsome boy dad?"
"Just regard him as a family friend", Grandpa said without any emotions.

Beomgyu played with grandpa's watch. He looked at him and smiled, "Yeonjun, this cute person is Beomgyu, my oldest grandchild"
Beomgyu chuckled at the introduction.

Yeonjun nodded with a smile, "He is cute"

"I'm cuter, but grandpa definitely loves Beomgyu more", Bomi said.
"Liar! grandpa loves everyone how they deserve! You're rude and ado-"

"Beomgyu, that's rude", Grandpa said. Beomgyu pouted, annoyed. Bomi scoffed, "Sure, Kidult"

"He's getting worse day by day, he sure needs some treatment!", Mrs.Choi said as she gritted her teeth.

Beomgyu turned away and looked down, trying to control himself. Yeonjun tried looking at Beomgyu.

"Juniorpa, I got these candies.."
Beomgyu turned around to look at Yeonjun. Yeonjun smiled and swung the bag.

"Candies! I love candies! Yeonjun, that's very impressive of you!", Bomi yelled and went to sit beside Yeonjun. Beomgyu's smile faded away. Yeonjun looked up at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu stood up and properly sat beside his grandfather, whispering something in his ears. Grandpa chuckled and nodded. Beomgyu sat back, leaving everyone curious.

"Oh darling, yes obviously I'm taking good care of my Beomgyu, don't you worry, remember bringing the stuff Bomi texted you though! bye!" Mrs.Choi said, ending the call.

Beomgyu mumbled, "Liar".

Bomi stared at Yeonjun, admiring him who was observing everything around him. Bomi's phone rang, she smiled and took the candy bag as she walked outside the house.
"See you soon, Yeonjun! thanks for this!"

Yeonjun smiled at her and waved goodbye.

"Beomgyu, why don't you go show Yeonjun hyung your room till the dinner is prepared?", grandpa asked, Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun then on the ground.

"He didn't give me candies", Beomgyu whispered.
"I'll bring you better ones!", Grandpa whispered back. Beomgyu smiled and nodded. He walked to Yeonjun and offered his hand, "Come with me!", Yeonjun nodded and held his hand, following him upstairs.

"Be careful! he bites!", Mrs.Choi yelled. Yeonjun looked at her with confusion while Beomgyu just pouted with a sad expression.

Yeonjun said, "that's intriguing! thanks aunt!"
Beomgyu chuckled and held Yeonjun's hand tighter as he walked skipping two steps at a time.

Yeonjun smiled and tried doing the same, but he lost balance. Beomgyu held him and chuckled, "Sir, this needs practice you're just an amateur!"
"alright buddy", Yeonjun smiled at Beomgyu.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄