10

Chapter 10

Yeonjun watched Beomgyu paint as he sat on the bed. He looked at his watch, he should've been home by now. He picked up his phone and checked his schedule for tomorrow, there was barely any class.

"Hyung, why don't you live with your mom and dad?"
Yeonjun sat up, "They live in other city"
"do you miss them?"
"I do, but it's alright"
"Yeah, atleast you can talk to them", Beomgyu sighed. Yeonjun smiled and walked towards Beomgyu, he crouched down and said, "Beomgyu, you should know that she's always listening. She's teaching you how you can live independently and I know you can. She wants you to be so successful and happy, and I know you can work on it, right?"
Yeonjun questioned. Beomgyu took a second and then nodded, cleaning the tears that were dropping from his eyes. Yeonjun smiled and ruffled his hair, "complete your painting, it's time for you to sleep"
beomgyu nodded.

yeonjun got up and cleaned his teary eyes, he looked around and sneakily checked the drawers. "beomgyu do you take any medicines?"
"yeah, witch mother brings it to me"
"oh", yeonjun sighed. yeonjun observed the frames on the walls. Little beomgyu looked so happy with his mother, yeonjun smiled.

Yeonjun's phone rang, it was Bomi. "Hey?"
"Hey? it was the last dialed number, do you know this person? she's lying here, she seems drunk"
"may I know where she is?"
"I'll send you the location on this number"
"alright, thanks"

Yeonjun got up, Beomgyu looked at him with a pout. Yeonjun smiled at him and said, "I'll be right back"
"Are you going home?"
"No, I'm going to pick bomi up"
"Why are you picking her up? you can send a driver"
"No, I'll go"

Beomgyu nodded and closed his colors, he cleaned his hands and went to sit on his desk. Yeonjun rushed outside and finally reached the location. He saw Bomi standing there with a few people, Yeonjun rushed to her, "I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I'll take her home"
"It's alright, she is very drunk though"
"I'll take care of that"
Yeonjun helped Bomi to the car and sat down himself as he sighed. Bomi started giggling as she pulled Yeonjun towards himself. Yeonjun looked at her with widened eyes. Her lips were tempting him to give away his first kiss, which he had saved for her in the first place. He was curious, there was no way Bomi would've done the same, does she even remember him? Yeonjun tried to pull away but Bomi kissed his cheek a little aggressively, Yeonjun froze for a second but pulled away, clearing his throat while all Bomi could do was giggle.

"Maybe letters don't actually tell you a lot about people, or maybe people do change really quickly. Bomi, you aren't like what I thought you'd be. Do you still like dancing? You were learning the piano when we used to talk, how much have you learned it? Can you play me a song? Now I know why you stopped replying to my letters, and apparently it's funny how I committed myself to a version of you I read in the letters"

Yeonjun sighed and started driving. Yeonjun's childhood was full of joy, according to him, he and bomi used to exchange letters whenever juniorpa used to visit Yeonjun. They never really met, but they were the bestest friends who used to share every moment of their lives with each other through hand-written letters.

Yeonjun picked Bomi up in bridal style and walked towards the main door, ringing the bell. The door opened, it was a servant. Yeonjun walked inside, catching everyone's attention, Mrs Choi yelled, "Oh goodness! what's wrong with my bomi?"

Beomgyu skipped down the stairs with a stuffed bear in his hands, he looked at Yeonjun and Bomi.

"She drank too much"
Yeonjun made her lay on the couch.

Juniorpa looked at Yeonjun with an adoring look, oh how the boy who had no blood relation with them was serving him so much, taking care of both his grandchildren.

Beomgyu didn't like it when Yeonjun was in any way involved with bomi, maybe he had grudges about it from day one when bomi took all the candies yeonjun brought, but that was that. He pouted as he stood there. Yeonjun sighed, he was tired.

Juniorpa said, "stay over", with a comforting look. Yeonjun nodded. Mrs. Choi smirked, "Yeonjun, do you perhaps, like my daughter?"

It was like yeonjun was being exposed. Everyone waited for his answer, be it Mrs. Choi who wanted it to be a yes, Juniorpa, who didn't want it to be that way, or Beomgyu who would clearly hate it.

Yeonjun chuckled, "I-it's not that. She's just-"
"You're stuttering"
"I do"

Everyone was shocked except for Mrs Choi, who had a victorious smile on, Beomgyu ran up to his room.

"You can sleep in Bomi's room, you know?", Mrs Choi suggested. Grandpa sighed and said, "Yeonjun, you can sleep along with Beomgyu, he is not troublesome like Bomi"

Beomgyu heard a knock on the door, the door wasn't locked, but he didn't want to tell that. He was inside his blanket, shedding tears for some reason. He had watched in many movies how the hero holds heroine the way Yeonjun was holding Bomi. he was sad about it, he didn't understood his emotions, maybe it was hard to share a person?

The door opened after a minute, Yeonjun walked inside and said, "are you asleep?"
"Yes"

Yeonjun chuckled, "Beomgyu, is something wrong?"
"Yes"
"May I know what is?"
"I don't like it"
"What?"
"That you like Bomi"
"Why don't you like it?"
"Because she is not good"
"She just needs some guidance-"
"I don't want to talk to you"
"Beomgyu, I can like anyone I want to like!"

Beomgyu sat up and nodded, he understood that. He apologized before going to sleep. Yeonjun laid down along with Beomgyu as he touched his cheek, reminiscing the kiss.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄