11

chapter 11:

Yeonjun woke up to see he had strangled beomgyu. Yeonjun cleared his throat and moved away.

Beomgyu felt cold, he turned to face yeonjun. Yeonjun patted his head, "Wake up, it's late", Yeonjun said softly.

Beomgyu shook his head with a pout. Yeonjun sighed and got up, he walked downstairs and saw everyone on the dining table.

"I'll be heading home, juniorpa"
"have breakfast with us"
"I don't usually eat in the morning"

Yeonjun was walking outside when Bomi held his arm. "Yeonjun!"
"Yeah?"
"Thanks for yesterday"
"A-anytime!"
"are you free this weekend?"

"Baby bear! Where are you!", a loud call of affection was heard from the front door, everyone looked there to see Yeri.

Yeri walked in and greeted everyone. Beomgyu walked down after he had changed.

He squealed with happiness as he saw Yeri. "Agent Y!"
"At your duty!"

"Yeri, what brings you here?", Grandpa asked.
"Oh, yesterday beomgyu texted me that he wanted to meet me"
"He did?", Grandpa looked at beomgyu. Beomgyu nodded aggressively.

"I like her! We can like anyone we want to!", Beomgyu yelled.

Yeonjun scoffed, "Why did he have to-"
"So, Yeonjun?"
"Oh, yeah, I'll let you know about that"
"Mhm, I hope you're free. Just text me"
Bomi went to sit beside them.

Beomgyu pulled a seat and signaled yeri to sit. Grandpa smiled, "Someone is being gentle", he nudged beomgyu.

Yeonjun smiled, "Maybe, she's the one"

Yeonjun said, "change of plans, I'll have breakfast", he didn't know why he decided to do that.

Beomgyu sat down beside Yeri and Yeonjun sat down beside Beomgyu. Unlike the other days, Beomgyu was giving zero attention to Yeonjun.

Beomgyu hadn't been taking medicines from a few days. The improvement in his behaviour was clearly visible.

"Yeonjun, would you like some juice?", Bomi asked.

Grandpa was in deep thoughts, both his grandchildren were being gentle, was this for the good?

Yeonjun shook his head. Beomgyu too, offered the juice to Yeri but he accidentally spilt it on her dress, Yeri yelled, "Oh goodness beomgyu! why would you do that!?"

Beomgyu flinched and ducked into his chair. Yeonjun stood up and pulled Beomgyu's chair away.

"Yeri, it's just a stain, it'll go away, can you please be gentle with him?"
"What the fuck are you talking about? and who are you to even meddle? He spilled it to annoy me! It is visible!"

Beomgyu was already in tears, "Agent Y, I was trying to- I- just- Hyung"

Yeonjun sighed and nodded, "I know, beomgyu"

Beomgyu stood up and walked to his room, Yeonjun followed him.

Yeonjun entered the room before beomgyu could close it. Yeonjun hugged beomgyu's head, and calmed him down.

"You know how proud I am? You were being so good today! People make mistakes sometimes and it's okay"
"She won't ever talk to me!"
"No, don't think this way, she'll talk to you, everyone wants to talk to you beomgyu"
"Do you?"
"I do. I want to talk to you all the time"
"You don't though, you only talk to bomi these days"
Yeonjun sighed and continued hugging the boy.

Beomgyu was just like a kid, if they interpret his behavior as a child's, then maybe every adult is a child, because most of us are possessive about our stuff, beomgyu was much more mature about it, he was vocal about it.

Beomgyu cleaned his tears on his own, "Now she is not going to marry me"
"No, she will"
"Hyung, I want to marry her, I like her"

Yeonjun nodded as he cupped the younger's cheeks.

Yeonjun waited for beomgyu to calm down, he continued patting his back as the hook of beomgyu's chin rested on Yeonjun's right shoulder. Yeonjun tried pulling away but he noticed Beomgyu had fallen asleep.

It was such a cute sight to look at, Beomgyu's eyes were surrounded by pearl-like tears, his hair were undone and messy, his eyes were closed like he was in a peaceful state.

Yeonjun didn't want to bother beomgyu's sleep, it was better if he sleeps the pain away. Yeonjun picked him up and made him lay on the bed. Yeonjun was about to leave when beomgyu held his hand, "I'm not asleep"
Yeonjun smiled, "That's good, the day has just started, you know"

"Hyung, I want to go to school"
"huh?"
"I want to study more"
Yeonjun nodded, "I'll keep that in mind"
"I'll make my mom proud"
"Everyone is proud of you beoms"
"Beoms", Beomgyu chuckled. Yeonjun scoffed on how effortlessly he gave beomgyu another nickname.

"You can go if you wish to"
"I wish to stay with you, but I've got work to do"
"You can do it!", Beomgyu showed both his fists.
Yeonjun smiled and ruffled the younger's hair.

"I'll see you soon, beoms"
"I'll miss you YJ! Bye!", Beomgyu waved, Yeonjun walked out.

"YJ..", Yeonjun bumped into bomi while he was smiling. Bomi rolled her eyes, "what thing otht than me is making you smile that way?"
"What?"
Bomi started laughing.

"I was just trying to flirt"
That was a bad attempt.

"You're going home?"
"Yeah"
"Thanks again for yesterday!", Bomi tapped Yeonjun's chest twice before walking away. Yeonjun touched his chest and looked in the direction bomi went. Yeonjun shook his head and walked home.

thank you for checking out the story

thank you for checking out the story. hope you're enjoying.
have a good day! ♡
✄✄✄✄