𝟎𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

The two outlanders bid farewell to the world of Teyvat before they entered the portal to their home world.

Unbeknownst to them, they had left a fragment of their powers behind. None of the archons had noticed, except for the Anemo Archon.

He bent down to the strange fragment, elemental energy radiating off of it. He held it carefully in his palm, watching as it vibrated and shaked.

"What is this?" He whispered to himself bringing it closer to his face. He yelped in surprise when the fragment grew itself a pair of eyes, dropping it to the ground. It looked more like a slime now.

"I'm so sorry I dropped you! Please stop crying!" He apologized when the creature had let out tears. Eventually it had calm down. The Anemo Archon picked the creature up once again, cooing at how cute it was.

"What exactly are you?" The slime-like creature only let out a little hum at the male's question, not really understanding what he had said. "Ah, so you can't speak... I suppose you're akin to a new-born baby, hm?"

The Anemo Archon had showed the little creature to the other Archons. They all agreed that they would take care of the tiny creature. None of them knew of it's capabilities, and that was scary. Was it as weak and incapable as a hilichurl? Or was it as powerful as a God?

Over time, the creature slowly transformed into a girl. She had H/L, H/C hair and E/C eyes. She also beared a resemblance to the blond outlander. The 7 Archons agreed to name the girl Y/N, taking care of her and helping her hone her abilities that also beared a resemblance to the blond outlander's.

The girl learned about the blond outlander's feats and how he saved each nation with the help of his companions. As she grew, she befriended a lot of people, and she also watched those same people fade to the afterlife.

And as many a millennia flew by, Teyvat was no longer the same. It wasn't even called Teyvat anymore. There were more nations, and people were no longer given visions. Instead, they had quirks, and almost everyone had it.

The 7 Archons, their companions, and Y/N agreed to never interfere with the lives of the common folk. They chose to live normal lives among them, blending in with the crowd. They were determined to never let anyone else know that they were immortal beings capable of destroying the world.

They were determined to live a low-key life.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

(A/N: Kinda short because it's just like an introductory chapter? Sorry if it was kinda boring because not a lot of action happened.)