Chapter 24 - Monday Morning

When I tell you my jaw dropped-

Something to laugh about before I ruin the vibe 💀

Heads up:

- Sudden POV change

- Trigger Warning
(I put that disclaimer in the description so if there should ever be a trigger warning in one of my chapters and I forgot to put it in, just know that you were warned beforehand)

Edit: I'm trying to make this a story that has "everything" in a sense. For example, I have not only (Y/n) as Glitch, but I have OC's for the people who like reading stories with that. Glitch's different personality is hard to explain, but while writing her character I think of the different ways people would react to a certain situation and interpret those emotions into her personality. Just wanted to put that out there :)

---------

You suddenly opened your eyes as the morning sun peered through the window.

Something wasn't right. 

Shooting up from your lying position, you immediately turned to the door. Someone was coming. You could hear them.

The only person who ever comes to your dorm room in the morning is Aizawa. But he hasn't been here in ages.

And there was something weird about the footsteps that you could hear coming. There was no way it could be Aizawa. These footsteps were quick and light. 

A memory of someone frantically running up the stairs shot past you like a bullet. Whoever was coming resembled the same sound and pace of footsteps as your mother did way back when. Just like in the dream you had. 

The thought alone gave you a bad feeling, but before you could even dwell upon the situation, all you could see was red. 

Swift, rapid footsteps...like the person they belonged to was in a hurry. 

As if I'd let them try to take me again after all these years. Good luck with that.

You turned your head and blinked, not knowing what was happening or why you got so upset all of a sudden. But your emotion didn't change, and the only thing that did seem to change was how close the person beyond the wall was getting. 

They used to do this all the time....those horrible servants of His. Once they open that door there's no turning back. I'll be helpless....vulnerable...defenseless-and all that'll be around me is useless violence and bloodshed that I never wanted. 

Your eyes widened in anger. Clenching your fists, you got up from your position and stood up properly. 

The knob on the door began to shake. 

And when it opened you jumped. 

You leaped into the air and roundhouse-kicked whoever it was. Your vision was blurry, and despite your failed attempt to squint and get a better look at the person, all you could see was a dark silhouette blocking your attack. 

Weak...if they could block it that easily then you really are getting soft, idiot. 

Suddenly enraged by the thought, you threw jab after jab, throw after throw, punch after punch. You could tell they were getting hurt, that you were hitting them hard. They managed to block about 30% of the strikes you threw but you weren't stopping there. Not until they surrendered. 

Again...

You kicked more violently, your surroundings seeming to fade away. 

Again...!