Chapter 1

Your POV

"Alright, Glitch. " Midnight said suspiciously. "Seeing that you're not open to questions right now, we can just start by saying what you're schedule will be tomorrow."

You should've just told them. It'd make things more interesting.
Whatever. Too late now. 
No it's not. You still have a choice.
Shut up before I make you. 
Okay. Okay Fine. Sheesh.

"Since you can't be left alone, you will be with some of the teachers here at U.A. Aizawa has volunteered to be with you. He will wake you up when it is time for him to get to his classes. You will be there attending the classes. When it's his lunch break, you will have lunch as well. And so on and so forth. There will also be times where we would like you to participate in certain activities." Nezu smiled. "Tea?"

"No." I declined. "Besides. I have cuffs on, remember?"

"Ah yes. The cuffs." Nezu said and took a sip of his tea. "We will be giving you a Quirk-cancelling Bracelet instead. When you are participating in these activities, you will most likely be needing your hands. Haha."

There's something about him that I don't trust.

I'm practically being forced to get an education of the basics of becoming a Professional Hero. What's there to trust?

"Why?" I asked. "What exactly will I be helping with?"

"Training." Nezu answered and took another sip of his tea.

"Pfft. You wish." I let out without hesitation.

"I'm aware that a villain helping with training is a bit odd." Nezu responded.

"Look. While as I might be with the person training your students, I'm not going to be the person training your students. You have people for that."

"You won't begin with it for a while. I want you to feel comfortable here at U.A. While we're on that matter, could you take off your mask?"

I burst into laughter. These people really think I'm gonna listen to some sort of mutated talking rat? Please.

Then almost immediately after, I stopped. "No." 

"Alright. Aizawa, please escort Glitch to her dormitory."

I have a dorm? Nice. I guess they're being this trusting because they don't want to upset me or something. If I get 'upset' they might think I'd escape.

As Eraser led me to my dorm, I noticed that he looked...well...dull. No, no that wasn't it. "Eraser? Why are you guys being so trusting?"

"Nezu thought that if we let you have a little freedom, you might feel more comfortable." Eraser said in his usual monotone.

"So you were basically trying to squeeze information out of me by giving me free will, training classes, and a dorm? Really?" I asked. Seriously, these people have a weird way of comfort.

"Sure. You can put it that way." Eraser replied.

"Do you agree with it?" I asked. 

He didn't answer.

Ah. So even if they disagree with him, the rat is the one in charge. 

"Oh. By the way, call me Aizawa." He said, putting a hand on his neck. "You're taking this far." I mentioned. "Principal Nezu insisted." He replied nonchalantly. "Why do you listen?" I asked. "He's the principal." He grumbled.

I took this moment to look at him. I took in all of his features, and I did notice how irritated his eyes looked. Wide and red. 

In the time span of 10 minutes, I've met a rat, a banana-man with glasses too old for this time of year, a suspicious woman who is definitely to type to try and look young when she probably isn't, and some sleep-deprived old man with a mop for hair. How long have I been avoiding heroes exactly?