Chapter 16 - The Sports Festival | Part 6: The End! Onto Internships!

(A/N: Okay. Here's the thing. I really lost all motivation for writing all the details that happened in the Sports Festival. So let's just go ahead and skip until the very end of Bakugou and Todoroki's match. Sound good? 👍)

_________

Quick Recap: Todoroki was out of bounds, and he was knocked out too. Bakugou furiously walked over to him and grabbed him by his shirt. However, he fell to the ground because of Midnight's perfume before he can do anything to Todoroki. Because he went out of bounds, Todoroki loses and Bakugou is declared the winner of the final match and as the winner of the U.A. Sports Festival.

~

2nd Person POV

After the awards Ceremony, all the students of Class 1-A met up in the room they did before the Sports Festival began. "Yay! You won! You stayed true to your word!" You exclaimed, running towards Class 1-A and facing Bakugou. Aizawa, Present Mic, Midnight and two other people holding clipboards in their arms were not far behind. None of them suspected anything considering you were disguised as Amaya. "And all of you did a super great job! Good work!" You beamed, giving them a thumbs up.

The people disappeared when they saw all of the students were there and accounted for. Even though you lost the act, you still remained just as excited as before. You ran up to Bakugou, making him scowl at your lack of personal space. Not that you cared. "And you! Don't think I didn't notice your anger when Peppermint held back! I saw it! I SAW IT!! You were really angry!! You were probably gonna beat the crap outta him if you didn't fall asleep!" 

"Shut up!" He shouted, harshly shoving you to the side. That's when you burst into giggles. "You're freaking insane." He grumbled. "Say that again and you'll lose your Quirk for a week." You whispered into his ear.

Present Mic saw how things were and even though he knew you didn't like it, he used the device to pull you up to him and Aizawa. As Present Mic 'dragged' you away from the crowd, you happily waved at the students. The students, not knowing how to react, stayed silent. 

Not long after, Aizawa gave a class on Hero Informatics, and Midnight came to Present Mic with the list of Class 1-A's Hero Names. 

You peeked over his shoulder and took a look for yourself. 

___
Yuga Aoyama: Can't Stop Twinkling
Mina Ashido: Pinky
Tsuyu Asui: Froppy
Tenya Iida: Ingenium
Ochako Uraraka: Uravity
Mashirao Ojiro: Tailman
Denki Kaminari: Chargebolt
Eijiro Kirishima: Red Riot
Koji Koda: Anima
Rikido Sato: Sugarman
Mezo Shoji: Tentacole
Kyoka Jirou: Earphone Jack
Hanto Sero: Cellophane
Fumikage Tokoyami: Tsukuyomi
Shoto Todoroki: Shoto
Toru Hagakure: Invisible Girl
Katsuki Bakugou: Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight 
Izuku Midoriya: Deku
Minoru Mineta: Grape Juice
Momo Yaoyourozu: Creati
___

~ Time Skip ~

Midoriya POV

At the end of the school day, I couldn't find Iida anywhere. Uraraka and I looked around, but it seemed like Iida had already left.

With all of the Hosu business that he's going through, I hope he's doing alright. I turned around and was about to walk, but instead I got startled by a pair of glowing (E/C) eyes right in front of me.

I immediately stepped back. "Glitch? What are you doing here?" I asked, surprised.

"It's the end of the day." She stated.

I blinked. What did that have to do with anything? "Yeah. So?" I asked.

"So you should be leaving." She shot back. This confused me even more. What does she mean by that?