Chapter 5 - The Secret is Out!

Aizawa POV

I woke up by the sound of All Might's AND Present Mic's screeching voices. One yeller is enough, thank you. I do not need to be startled awake by two of them.

I got out of my sleeping bag and looked at my surroundings. I was in the classroom.

I got up and walked out of the classroom. I needed to wake up Glitch so that she's ready for the 'test' All Might's preparing. I don't know if it's just me, but I've noticed that All Might is a little hesitant to answer questions when people talk about Glitch. But either I'm imagining it or it's something else. I don't really think All Might would be afraid of Glitch. Because nothing happened between them. 

If anything happened, he would report. Nezu told the students the same thing. If they found any type of information on her, they should report to one of us immediately. Even if she would be helping out, she's still a villain that is kept under our watch.

Anyway, I headed off to Glitch's dorm, only to see her lying on her bed playing with a lose strand of her hair.

I'm starting to wonder if I will ever need to wake her up myself. Last time I came here, she was awake, too. "Glitch." I greeted. "Hey." She said in a lowed voice. I walked closer to her to look at her face. I think I felt my eyes grow a little. She looked so...emotionless. But with a hint of anger. What happened?

I sighed. "What?" She asked in the same monotone as before. "Nothing. How'd you sleep?"  "Fine. Stop asking though. It's creepy."  "Ok then. Let's go." She got off of the bed. We began walking down the hallway. "So." I started. "We'll start off the day like any other day. Then during lunch, we'll do that 'test' that we spoke to you about yesterday." 

I looked at her. She kept her eyes straight ahead. "We'll have to go to the cafeteria another way. And that means that a lot of other students from other classes will notice you approaching."  "The other students here don't know of my arrival?" She asked, keeping her eyes at the path ahead. I decided to just go with it, and I also looked forwards. "No. We didn't want to alarm anyone." I wasn't that surprised when she smiled a bit through her mask. Though her eyes continued to gaze ahead, keeping the look of hatred in them. 

"So you're saying that all of these students are afraid of me?" She asked, slightly laughing as she said this. "Well, they've seen the stuff you can do, the crimes you've committed, and the video that you broadcasted as well."  "You're avoiding the question." She said. The rest of the way to the cafeteria for breakfast was a quiet one. Once we arrived, we sat at the farthest table near a window and I asked her what she wanted.

She deadpanned. "I don't need to have breakfast."  "Well, here we do have breakfast. You remember all the things you said in your video?" I asked. "Mhm." She replied. "Then I think it's a good idea for you to do what this school does."  "Alright. I'll just have an apple." She said.  

"Ok." I said and got up from the table. I got an apple and an orange. As I was walking back to the table, I saw her glancing out the window. Her chin was resting on the palm of her hand. She was staring at one place out the window. Really hard. No blinking involved. "Glitch, I have your apple." I said. But she didn't budge. "Glitch?" I said and snapped my fingers near her. She blinked lightly but not entirely. Then she blinked a second time, this one her eyes fully closing and opening and she looked at me.

"Mm?" She let out. "I have your apple." I repeated and handed her the fruit. She looked at it for a few seconds and then finally took it out from my hand. "Thanks." She mumbled. Though it wasn't a mumble of embarrassment. More like a mumble just for the sake of silence. I saw her stare at the fruit for a bit before a bite mark suddenly appeared on the apple. Then she resumed glaring out the window. Huh? Is she eating the fruit or not?? I followed where her eyes were and she was staring at the entrance gate.