Chapter 2

Kirishima POV

Denki was frantic as we left the classroom and made a few turns. "Dude, did you see what she did?!"

"Yeah." I replied, slightly too stunned to speak.

"Well I didn't. It was so quick I only saw a flip and then Bakubro on the floor!!"

I chuckled. "Yeah. She does have some killer reflexes."

Denki immediately stopped walking. "Woah. Dude, really? Killer reflexes?"

"Yeah. Maybe that was a bad choice of words." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck. Denki smiled and playfully nudged my arm. Then we continued walking. 

"You think we should tell him?" I asked as I look down at Bakugou. I managed to grab an office chair in the hall and I placed Bakugou inside. Whatever that girl did, it knocked him out cold. Though come to think of it, Bakugou was the one who started fighting first. Wait, no. Why am I defending someone I don't even know? Wait, but that doesn't change anything. Does it? This is so confusing.  

"Nah. I think I've witnessed enough violence for one day." Denki replied. I had almost forgotten I had asked him a question. "It's too bad, though." He said, frowning.

"What's too bad?" I asked.

"She would've made an Awesome heroine!" He smiled, walking with a hero's fighting stance.

"Hm. You're right." I said, nodding. "But doesn't a villain usually have a reason why they're, you know, a villain?"

"....If that's the case, then I wonder what happened to her." Denki said, looking at Bakugou.

I felt my head move into the direction of Bakugou, the only sort of evidence we had of her. "Me too." I said, quietly.

Aizawa POV

Oh great. Bakugou just had to get in a fight with the villa-Glitch out of all people. I know it's partially my fault for sleeping in class, however I had a Plan B. Besides, you can't be a hero if you only have one trick.

But wow. She wasn't kidding about those reflexes. They're amazing. Just then, I heard a faint yell coming from across the hall. Looks like Bakugou's up and running.

I led Glitch into the hallway and let out a deep sigh. "What? Are you gonna lecture me about how I shouldn't have thrown your anger-issued student? Or how I shouldn't have fought back when he started the fight and just let him beat me up?" She said, with her arms crossed and her body shifted to the side.

"No." I replied.

"No?" She repeated, obviously confused.

"No." I told her again.

"If you're not going to lecture me then why'd you bring me out here?" She asked suspiciously.

"I figured you would need some..." I cleared my throat at this pause. "Space. Although you know that I cannot leave you here by yourself. So to kill the time, I want to ask you a question."

"And what is that?

"Where did you learn such good reflexes?" I asked. "Excuse me?" "Where did you learn such good reflexes?" I repeated. "Who taught them to you?" "Oh, Nobody." She replied, looking at her nails and picking out in what seemed to be...

Your POV

...A strand of blonde hair?! Gross! I definitely did not throw him that hard. But then again...did I? he

Unfortunately, the evidence stated otherwise.

I looked up and realized Aizawa was staring at me and the gross strand of Blondie's hair. I decided to bring back the topic he was talking about.