Chapter 4

WHEN THEY ALL CAME BACK TO U.A

3rd Person POV

"What did you need to tell us, Mr. Aizawa?" Ojiro asked. The students were in a room with Eraser, Nezu, Midnight, All Might, Present Mic and Cementoss. "Well, the teachers and I felt the need to tell you that Glitch is staying here. At the U.A dorms." Aizawa said. "Of course, since I'm your homeroom teacher, I'm automatically responsible for your knowledge about Glitch."

"But...isn't that-and I don't mean to be rude when I say this...but isn't it a little bit dangerous? Having a...um...villain in the dorms by themselves?" Mina asked hesitantly. Through all the crimes Glitch had committed, it was clear why she was asking those questions. 

But after what she had witnessed that day at the mall, what she thought was a happy you, she was a little hesitant to ask. She believed you can change. All you needed was a bit of persuasion, kindness, and a little push in the right direction.

"Yes. We are aware. Which is why we have security cameras in her dorm, as well as monitors." Cementoss said, putting up his index finger as-a-matter-of-factly. 

All the students turned their heads to you, as you were leaning against a wall near the door. You had one foot on the wall, one foot on the ground and your arms were crossed - your cuffed wrists just barely touching each other. You were closing your eyes, but you were listening carefully. 

"You do realise I get dressed in that room, right?" You said, her eyes still closed. "Disgusting." 

Everyone was silent.

"Fortunately, I thought ahead. I've got no problems doing things in the dark." You paused. You lazily opened your eyes to see that everyone's attention was fixed on you.

"Oh by the way," You continued. "That security camera in between the closet and the bed? It was really weirding me out so it's K.O'd."

There were more moments of silence before Midnight cleared her throat. "Well, we just thought that you guys deserved to know what we're doing with her."

 "That could've been worded differently." You muttered, closing your eyes once more. Only Tokoyami heard that, though. 

"Thank you students. You may leave now. I need to have a talk with All Might and the teachers." Aizawa said, placing a hand on his neck. "Go to the training room. I'll be there in about half an hour."

"I will walk you to your dorm, Glitch." All Might offered. Although it probably wouldn't have made a difference if you had declined since he was going to take you either way.

And Nezu watched as All Might led you out. He thought back to when Aizawa had gotten a call in his very office, and Aizawa broke the news about Glitch's newly discovered Quirk.

He let out a soft closed exhale and took a sip of his tea as he recalled. If he remembered correctly, he had told Bakugou to keep her busy, correct?

As you were escorted, you snuck a peek at Principal Nezu, and he returned your sudden glare with a stern gaze just before the doors closed.

The last thing you heard of him was that quiet clatter of his tea cup resting on the table in front of him.  

Your POV

I laid on my bed. The others didn't know it, but while I was leaning against the wall, I had put one of the monitors onto the wall and camouflaged it. They were really tiny so I doubt they could see them. I'll admit, I didn't see it right away, but I didn't not see it so that still counts. I pressed record on the monitor in the dorm I was staying in so that I knew whatever they were talking about. Call it eavesdropping, but technically if they were talking about me, (and I know for a fact that they were going to talk about me), I deserve to know, right?