Chapter 9

(A/N: Well...I made up for it...? Heh heh...)

______________________________________________________

Aizawa POV

"So you're saying that she has two separate Quirks?" I asked, putting down papers. "Yeah! We're absolutely sure!" Some of them said at once. The girls ran into the classroom and had told me what happened once I had left.

I turned towards Glitch, who was sitting on a couch, leaning on the armrest. Her eyes were closed but I'm sure she could hear us. "Is this true?" I asked her. "What? Don't trust your own students, Aizawa?" She responded. "Care to show me?"  "What do you want to see?" She asked, opening her eyes.

"Just show me want you showed my students." I stated. She got up and clapped her hands, causing her to transform into a young female with brown hair that reached to her shoulders. She had brown eyes and was wearing black leggings and a green long sleeved shirt that covered her waist.

"Yeah. That's a Quirk alright." I said, confirming it, though I didn't have a reason. "You'll be using that for your 'disguise'?"  "Looks that way." She answered. "Alright." I said. "Thank you for telling me this." I said, facing the girls. They respectfully bowed and headed into the halls. All Might had requested to see them in about 10 - 20 minutes so I assumed that's where they were headed. 

"You know, sooner or later we're going to have a talk about saying important pieces of information at the right time." I said. She laughed slightly. "All Might said something like that before the USJ incident." She said.

"Oh yeah?" I asked. "Did you listen to him?" Glitch got up from her current position and sat down normally on the couch. Then she started swinging her feet as she spoke. "Well, we never actually did have that conversation so there wasn't anything to listen to." She replied. "Mhm." I said, understanding.

"You can switch back now by the way-" I said, but she beat me to it. "Yeah. I have a time limit to this quirk."  "Thanks. That's good to know." I said. 'I'll be sure to tell the others about this information.'

"Is there any other Quirks that you have that we should know about?" I asked, seriously. "Nope. Just those two." She answered. I nodded in response. I packed the papers I was reading earlier into a cabinet. I would have to bring her to her dorm early so that the other teachers and I could get some confidential work done about the Sports Festival.

"Alright." I said. "Come on. We need to get you to your dorm." She got up and went to the door, waiting for me. I went towards her and we started heading towards her dormitory. On the way, she started skipping. "You're quite fidgety today." I said.

"Eh. I'm bored. What else can I do?"(🎵) She replied. "Well, from the looks of what you're doing right now, I doubt you'll sleep." I stated. "Yeah, you're probably right." She said. "I'll get some work for you to do." I said. 

She did say that she was open to any work that was given to her, as long as she could do it. "Before we do that, I'd like to mention that the homeroom teacher of Class 1-B will be coming to confirm the details of the Sports Festival. In case you don't remember, it's in two days. I had already told him about you." I said. "About me being a villain or about me being there in my disguised form?" She asked, curiously.

"I just told him that there would be an extra helper with the Sports Festival and so he wanted to meet you." I answered. "Alright!" She exclaimed quietly. "Keep in mind that you'll have to be prepared for any questions that he might have. That's why Midnight offered to meet you early in the morning to approve of what you can say to him." I told her.