Chapter 7 - The Trip To The USJ!

~ The Next Day ~ (3rd Person POV)

"Alright class. Let's get on the bus." Aizawa called out. The rest of the class excitedly climbed onto the vehicle. Glitch was leaning on the wall, sleeping peacefully. Or at least that's what everyone else thought when they saw her. Glitch was kind of a hard person to figure out sometimes.

Once everybody was loaded on the bus, Aizawa walked over to Glitch and crouched down. "Glitch. Wake up." But you didn't. Aizawa could still hear the extremely soft snores coming from your sleeping figure.

"Glitch." Aizawa said again, raising his voice a little bit more. Still. Nothing. 

Aizawa put his left hand on your shoulder and shook you lightly. Your eyes lifted a bit, however you were still asleep. 'She is one deep sleeper.' Aizawa thought.

Aizawa's mind raced back to when you fell asleep outside the classroom. How did he get you to wake up again? 

'Oh that's right. I did that clap. Although, I also remember that I might've startled you, considering your firm grip. Oh well. I'll be prepared this time.' 

A moment of hesitation passed as Aizawa thought if it was the right decision. But they had to leave. And so...

!👏!

Within what seemed to be a couple of milliseconds, Glitch was up and holding Aizawa's hands behind his back. It was tight but Aizawa was able to get up from his crouching stance. Glitch still held his hands back, as if she was arresting him.

"You know, you should really stop doing that. It's starting to get on my nerves." Glitch said in a dark tone as she let go. Aizawa turned around and adjusted his scarf. "Well it was the only way to get you to wake up at the moment." He responded. "Ok. Since I won't be here, you will be staying with Present Mic And All Might in the cafeteria. Present Mic will take you there."

Present Mic was currently talking with the students on the bus. But then, he came up to you two. "Alright! I'm READYY!" He yelled. "Do you have anything planned to save time while we're at the USJ?" Aizawa asked, looking at Present Mic. "Of course I do." Present Mic said. "Yo Glitch. You play cards?"

"Yeah..." Glitch started hesitantly. You weren't really sure what you were supposed to say other than that. And there was no way you were going to answer with "SURE. YA DIGG?!"

"Good. Keep yourselves busy. We'll be back before you know it." Aizawa said. "I wouldn't be too sure about that." You said. Aizawa heard you. "What?" He asked. "I didn't say anything." You answer nonchalantly. "Alright. Mic, she's your responsibility now. Don't blow it."

You managed to hold in a scoff. Present Mic led you into the building while the bus was starting to leave. Right before you headed inside though, you caught sight of an angry blonde staring at you suspiciously out the back window of the bus. You waved at him as you headed inside.

Your POV

Present Mic took me to the cafeteria where All Might and a certain abnormal principal were waiting for us. "Ah. Welcome!" Nezu said and brought cups of tea from behind his back. "Care for some tea?" Seriously. Where does he keep getting that tea?

I didn't say anything and I just followed Present Mic. "Alright." Nezu said. "Now. I'm going to be in my office. If you need anything, feel free to come anytime." And with that, he left. Once All Might, Present Mic and I sat down, Present Mic starting yelling.

"ALRIIGHT!!! WHICH GAME DO YA WANNA PLAY FIIRST!!" He yelled. All Might looked towards me. "You can pick."  "I don't know. Uno?"  "Uno it is." All Might said. He got out an Uno deck and started shuffling.