Chapter 17 - Day 1 Of The Internship Week || Q/A With Present Mic

3rd Person POV

"Okay." Present Mic said, facing Glitch while holding onto her cuffs. "What do you want to do?"

Glitch looked at him with a strange expression. "I'm sorry, what?" Glitch asked. "What do you wanna do?" He repeated. "Pick something."

"Do Heroes treat all prisoners this way?" Glitch asked. "No. Just you." Present Mic replied. 

Glitch blinked before looking up at the ceiling. "Hm...Okay." She mumbled. "I want to..."

Then, it hit her. Glitch faced Present Mic. "I want to call Broccoli!" Glitch exclaimed.

Present stared at the villainess, trying to process the information. "Y-You want to..." His sentence broke off in a meaningful way. "But why?" He finally asked after.

Glitch sighed. "He's supposed to be the smart one." She complained. "And he's taking forever to figure it out. Since I can't remember, Broccoli's my only other option."

Present Mic, of course, had no idea what she was talking about. But he realised that Glitch was now in her 'childish' mode. So she might be willing to do things that she probably wouldn't later on. 

Present Mic decided it was time for him to take action. What could he talk her into doing that would also allow him to get information out of her?

"Hey. Do you wanna play a game?" He asked.

Glitch looked at him. "What kind of game?" She asked suspiciously. "A Q/A game." Present Mic stated. "I ask you a question and you answer truthfully, then you ask me a question and I answer truthfully. What do you say?" 

When Glitch agreed, Present Mic thought that his plan was working, but of course Glitch wouldn't say yes if she didn't have a plan up her sleeve.

"You go first." Glitch said, sitting down and leaning her back against the wall. "I'll know when you're lying so I'll start by asking you a question."

Present Mic gave in. "Alright." He said, sitting next to her. "Go ahead."

"Um...Tell me what your Quirk is." She said. "Give me detail. But make it short." Present Mic took a breath in, but he didn't think Glitch noticed. "Okay then." He said. "My Quirk allows me to increase the volume of my voice. The sound from my Quirk is strong enough to cause people's ears to bleed from far away. It's kind of like a sonic scream."

Present Mic honestly didn't know why he added that. Probably because his thinking was messed up and he thought that if he added that little tidbit, it would intrigue her.

Glitch looked towards Present Mic. She looked him straight in the eye. And she squinted a bit. Because it was a little hard to see his eyes because of his glasses. As she likes to say, the eyes never lie. That's how she's able to tell if someone's lying or not. And although nobody has figured it out yet, one of the main reasons that Glitch continues to keep her mask on is because it gives people little hints if she's lying or not, too. That answer was in plain sight and right in front of everyone's noses, but nobody has realised it yet.

Anyway, Glitch saw that Present Mic wasn't lying and she nodded. "Okay." She said, with a childlike voice. "Your turn." Present Mic slightly smiled at her cooperation. Especially since he remembered when they first met and Glitch said that she wouldn't answer to any questions that she didn't want to answer to. "Uh...What's your favourite colour?" He asked randomly. "I like a lot of colours." She replied. "Black, White, (F/C), (S/F/C)...etc etc." Present Mic nodded.

This process went on for a while.
"Pick one person in U.A that you've known the longest." Glitch said.
"Oh, that's easy." Present Mic replied. "That would have to be Eraser."