36.

Continuation....

The doctor allows Avneet to meet him making Ishvari restless because maybe Siddharth got his consciousness as she is his love. More she didn't expect avneet would appear suddenly like this and claim to be his wife. This was out of syllabus.

But She calmed herself and called someone but Ritvik was just behind her and listened to everything. He was there to keep eyes on them.

Inside ICU room

Avneet entered and tears welled up in her eyes seeing his condition.

She sat on the stole beside him and held his hand in her.

"Siddharth...baby wake up please. You know na I can't live without you. You don't know what is happening here and I can't manage everything alone. I need you sid...I am not strong like you. Siddharth...I love you please open your eyes" she started crying keeping her head on his chest.

She was continuously sobbing on his chest and sleep consumed her. The nurse witnessed this scene which made her smile.

From outside Ashnoor wiped her tears seeing both of them from small window. Purnima saw her daughter then both of them.

4 hours crossed like this...

Avneet opened her eyes to found herself on Sid's chest then she remembered that perhaps she slept.

"Siddharth..." She said and kissed his forehead while few tears fell on his face then She heard the machine's beep sound and panicked and went to call doctor.

"Doctor, doctor..." Avneet shouted making Ashnoor and purnima worried. Both were sitting on the chair outside.

Doctor went inside to check him and told avneet to wait outside. But avneet was not listening then ashoor dragged her out.

"Leave me Ashnoor....my Siddharth needs me"

"Bhabhi...doctors are checking him don't worry he will be fine"

"Here is no one who want to see him fine"

"Means what?" Ashnoor asked in confusion but avneet glare towards Ishvari.

"Avneet...Siddharth thik hai, control yourself" Ritvik said and she nodded while crying and Ashnoor saw her with confusion because she seems nodding to another person but who?

While Ishvari, Akshit and Pratik eyes are fixed at the door waiting for the doctor to declare Siddharth is dead.

Doctor came out and said "I am sorry"

To be continued...

30 votes ❤️