31.

Continuation....

"Ritvik Nigam" he said

"Aap toh wohi ho jiski tasveer meri dadi ne mujhe diya tha par aapki patni aur beta bhi tha uss tasveer mei...kya hua tha aapke sath?" Atleast She was understanding that he is dead.

"Isi haveli mei mujhe aur meri patni ko jinda jala diya uss Ishvari aur akshit ne..aur humara beta..." He said and avneet stumbled

"How can someone be cruel like this" she thought in her mind

"Aapka beta...sidd..ha..rth hai?" He looked at her and nodded but suddenly anger rise inside him.

"Ishvari aur akshit ne properties ke liye hume maar daala aur Siddharth ko cheen ke lenge" he said in real ghost voice and lift the furniture in air just the movement with his fingers and throw it near her and she screamed in fear which made ritvik concious that he is not alone now. And Avneet will scared from him like this. He calmed himself and said

"Mujhe maaf karna beta par mujhe unse badla Lena hai kya tum meri madad karugi?" He forwarded his hand towards her.

While she knows he was saying the truth because when Ishvari ordered her goons to kill him then akshit supported her. They all were enjoying.  Pratik was not fighting with him because Ishvari must be told him everything. Purnima was restless because Ishvari can kill her only daughter too so she prefers to choose her daughter over Siddharth. His whole family is fake. And not to forget they are damn murderers.

"Mujhe pata hai tumhare Mann mei bahut sawal hai beta" he was saying but she kept her hand and nodded

"Ab bs aap hi baccha sakte hai siddharth ko...maine dekha aap unn gundo ko kaise maara" she said and fall on his feet.

"Beta..beta" he make her stand and hugged her. It's just a fatherly hug which she craved from forever.

"Uncle...I can touch you" and he nodded happily.

No one can see Ritvik but pure souls were see and touch them. And Avneet is more special because she is love of Siddharth.

She hold his hand and started dragging him saying "abhi aap unn sabko sabak sikhana apni power se" she felt tug and noticed he is not moving further.

She turned and Ritvik show her his legs, his legs were tied with metallic chains. He told her only she or his son himself can free him.

"Bs ganga jal se hi khulega ye chain kyuki tantrik ne mujhe bandha rakha hai"

"Par yaha ganga jal kaha se laougi...aur mujhe ye bhi nhi pata Siddharth kis haal mei hai...ab aap meri madad kaise karenge?" Her eyes got tear up.

To be continued...

30 votes ❤️