47.

Continuation...

Avneet now understood that purnima did everything because in greed of her daughter.

"I am sorry aunty ji..mujhe nhi pata tha.." but she didn't let me complete and hugged me tightly while crying.

I wiped their tears.

"Aapko toh sharam aani chahiye...aapke pure family ko aapke Bhai ne hi maar Diya aur ab aap yun hi bhatak rahe hai" avneet said to ritvik and he throw the vase without touching it scaring all of them except avneet.

She knows he used to broke things when he get angry. She saw this in akash mansion. So she deliberately making him angry.

"Waise mansion ka naam akash mansion kyu hai?" Avneet asked to try to distract them. Because they all get scared. But before ritvik said anything, Purnima said

"Mere papa ka naam tha akash...aur mansion unhone hi banwaya tha" purnima said and Ashnoor still hugging her from the side because she was scared from Ishvari and the spirit of Ritvik too.

***

Meanwhile with Ishvari

Ishvari called the pandit at home.

Pandit Knows everything and his father was tied the spirit of Ritvik with metallic chains in his mansion.

Ishvari and Akshit's ring were shinning means spirit were close to him.

Pandit ji said to them to conduct the Puja so that he will convene the spirit here.

Pratik was not believing in all these but Ishvari made him agree to sit in puja.

Here pandit draw a circle in which they all are sitting down. Pratik was getting bore.

As soon as Ishvari and Akshit both removed the ring and put down infront of pandit.

"Har halat mei ise ghare mei rehna warna tum tino ki maut pakki hai" Akshit and Ishvari both were little scared because Ritvik is now spirit and he have many powers but pratik seemed unbothered.

Here Ritvik's eyes turned red because he got rid of unwanted barrier. That ring controls him to this extent that he always feels weak and avneet already provoked unknowingly.

Avneet tried to touch his shoulder but he pushed her hard and started laughing loudly.

Ashnoor and purnima both can hear his laughing which scares both of them. And Siddharth's eyes widened and he quickly helped her in got up.

"Aaj mai puri tarah se azaad hu...unn murkho ne anghoti (ring) nikaal di...ab dono ko maar dunga" he said while laughing.

And avneet instantly understood that something was there who stops him to kill them.

She came in front of him spreading her arms to stop him and Siddharth also nodded

"Uncle aap kya keh rhe hai?"

"Unn logo ne mujhe shaktiyon se bandh rakha tha par ab mai azad hu"

"Uncle mujhe lagta hai ye unki chaal hai?"

"Arey hatt" he vanished and avneet hold her head

"Avneet...dad?"

"Ab mujhe kya pata...par pahle mujhe Ishvari ko dhoondhna chahiye"

"Mai bhi chalaougi?" Ashnoor said slowly

And both looked at eachother and nodded but purnima was shooking her head

"Bacche toh chale gye...ab mai kya karu" purnima said in worry.

Meanwhile with Ishvari

Strong wind started blowing and fog formed in their room and now pratik seemed little scared that what the hell happening.

To be continued...

30 votes ❤️

Double update 👍