20.

Continuation....

And she saw as expected he is spending time with his gf which is his laptop. She rolled her eyes and after checking outside she locked the door from inside.

"Avneet what are you doing?" He said but eyes still on the laptop screen.

She came towards him and sat on his lap and automatically his one hand went on her waist that she doesn't fall.

"Pichle 4 din se tum mujhe dekh bhi nhi rahe ho...shaadi ke baad itni jaldi pyaar khatam hota hai kya???" She said while turning his face to face her.

"Kya bakwas hai ye.....dikh nhi raha kaam kar raha hu??" He said while getting irritate because he have no time from 1 week due to one project and his one mistake can proof pratik was more eligible for this project. And he don't want this.

Siddharth POV

After this project....I will be free then I will settle down in London with her.

When Avneet started living in my house then I am more tension free because I knows no one do anything to her inside the mansion.

And I am overworking to spare time for tomorrow. I remember tomorrow is her birthday so I planned few things but she is not understanding. And I will not tell her that I planned surprise for her.

Suddenly She hugged me and I felt warm tears on my shirt.

"Baby" I said after shutting down my laptop.

"Please don't scold me.....tumhare pass nhi aaougi toh kaha jaougi?" She said and I hugged her back tightly.

"Sorry baby I didn't want to hurt you just work pressure....please give me 2 days" I said and she saw me with teary eyes like a baby

I chuckled and wipes her tears and leaned into her to kiss her but someone knocked the door making us starled.

"Siddharth" she whispered to me getting scared.

To be continued...

25 votes ❤️

I will update soon but not very soon dur to my exams.