34.

In big television he saw the whole operation with avneet. But now she wants revenge.

Both were relieved seeing doctor said that his operation is successful. But his brain is damaged so much and he got fractures almost at each bones.

She closed her not wanted to listen further. But inside volcano erupted inside her.

"Uncle....I want your properties on Siddharth's name again....unn logo ne sab kuchh Siddharth se cheen liya lekin mai aisa hone nhi dungi...bahut intezaar kar liya humne" she said fuming in anger.

"Mai tumhe kahi bhi le sakta hu par Sabkuch tumhe hi karna hoga"  she nodded and told him to took her at Verma's office.

Mr. Shyam Verma is their family lawyer.

At night

Avneet and Ritvik both came to their office to search properties papers. After some minutes avneet shrieked seeing papers at the table and thanking her stars that he didn't went to submit these papers till now.

"Kya hua?"

"mil gya...ab kuch bhi unn logo ke haath nhi lagega" she said and smriked while he smiles.

"Ab inn sab ki Malkin tum ho...toh tumhe Zara sambhal ke rehna hoga"

"Mai" she said being confused

"Haa kyuki tum hi toh uski patni" she saw him shockingly.

"Uncle wo..." she shuttered But he kept his hand on her head lovingly.

"Mai tere jaane ke baad wo mandir gya tha jaha tum dono shaadi ki....par mai gussa hu abhi bhi tum mujhe uncle keh rhi ho"

"Baba..haa Siddharth mujse dur Jaa rha tha toh humne Mandir mei shaadi kar li" she said in fear but he hugged her patting her head.

"Maine aur shivanya ne bhi wohi shaadi ki thi aur tere baba gopal bhi waha tha" he said and she broke the hug and looked at him

"Aap mere baba ko jante hai?"

"Wo Mera sabse wafadar dost tha itna ki humare sath usne bhi apni Jaan de di"

"Kya hua tha aap sab ke sath" avneet was crying till now but she wants to what happened years ago.

"Bataouga pahle Siddharth ko baccha lo avneet...kyuki wo log use wohi hospital mei hi maar denge" he said because he can't help her directly as he can't touch anything so he needs avneet to help him.

She wipes her tears. And went to mansion to change her clothes and attire. Now it's time for action.

At hospital

Avneet and Ritvik both enter and went to his floor directly.

His whole family sees her shockingly except Ashnoor who knows about this marriage but no one can see Ritvik beside her as he was a ghost.

Avneet was wearing a simple saree but her nuptial chain and vermillion was on display which took their attention. Now she will not leave his side until she tells him everything. She can't believe any single person and risk his life again.

To be continued....

35 votes ❤️

Stay tuned