2.

Inline comments are love ❤️

Continue......

Nupur slowly opened it and shocked when she saw Siddharth there.

"Bhaiya" she shrieked playfully and he kept his hand on her mouth.

"Kabardaar jo tu chillai" he Said glaring her and she jerked his hands.

"Bhabhi se milne gye the (he nodded)
aur wo bhi raat ke andhere mei"she said while smriking.

"toh aur kya tumko bhi sath le jata"he said while rolling her eyes.

"Chi chi aap dono kiss karte or mai photography karti" she said dramatically little loud.

"Arre chilla mat" he said while joining hands and irritated

"Pahle batao mujhe kya milega?"she said while keeping her hands on her chest.

"Kya chahiye?" He said in annoyance

"Mujhe aapki car chahiye" she grinned

"Nhi Nhi wo mai nhi duga" he said with horrifying expression

"Bhaiya, jaruri nhi hai ki iss baar bhi aapki gaadi thok du" she Said while laughing and closed her door on his face.

And he groaned "isne mujhe yaha kyu dekha" and turned to see purnima standing there

"Siddharth yaha kya kar rahe ho" purnima said with frown

"Kuch nhi bua wo...." he said and nervously chuckled

"Nupur aur tum koi shaitani toh nhi kar rahe na" Purnima said scolding him and he shook his head in no and walked towards his room.

"Per bua kya kar rahi hai abhi" he thought and turned but she was disappeared and he huffled

He shaked his head while smiling "bach gya" and then went in his room and changed his clothes and fall on bed with thud while smiling and thinking about her. Then soon he drifted to deep slumber.

Next Morning

All family members are on dinning table and avneet & some other maids serving them.

Siddharth don't like that she is doing work but he can't do anything infront of all. All are treat her like maid only except Nupur but she also can't do anything like me.

He was thinking all these when Avni served him and he took first morsel and saw pratik looking at her with her lusty eyes.

This made him angry but he controlled himself and gesture her get aside without noticed by anyone.

She listened and standing behind pratik now he can't saw her without turning his face. In front of all family he can't turn to see her.

"Mom, aap college trip per jaane do naa" she whinced

"Bhai dekho na" nupur said eyeing towards sid.

"Haa jaane do na bua bs 3 din ka trip hai phir Ghar wapas" sid said with pleading eyes

But she can't listen sid too then pratik Said "bua tension mat lo , mai 11th ki ek ladki ko janta hu wo iska khayal rakh legi" he said slowly while understanding her.

Bua nodded and decided that she can go and pratik smriking seeing him.

"Bua, maine bhi yahi kaha tha"sid said and stood up

"Beta, pahle breakfast toh karlo" Akshit Said while eating and ishvari nodded.

"Log agar meri baat manle toh tujhse bardasht nahi hota" Rohan said with most innocent face.

"Accha toh aap uss ladki ko kaise jante hai, ye mai batao" he scoffed

"Haa, tu koun sa doodh ka dhula hai" pratik said while smriking

"Aapse toh bahut behtar hu" he said

Both were started argument and blaming eachother for random topic

Then, Ishvari stood up seeing them arguing

"Ye tum dono har baat par ladna kyu suru kar dete ho , bhai ho tum dono dushman nhi ho" Ishvari said angerly

"Ye aap isse samjhao" pratik said and turned his face

"Harkate aap karo aur samjhaya mujhe jaye" sid said glaring him

"Tu ek number ka......" Pratik started but got cut by Ishvari's slap.

"Mom?" Pratik said and his eyes teared up

"Chup ek dum chup mai janti hu mera siddharth kuch galat nhi kar sakta" Ishvari said scolding him.

"Aap nhi janti iska bs chale toh ye kal hi sarak chapp ladki se shaadi kar le or aap tamasha dekhna. Kyuki ye aapki izzat ka kachra karke rahega " Pratik shouted seeing him

And Avneet eyes widened listening this because she knows pratik indirectly saying her only

And Siddharth's hand curled into fist and his jaw clenched in anger.

"Ye kya tareeka hai apne mom se baat karne ka" Akshit Said angerly

"Tareeka ! Mujhe toh lagta hi nahi ye meri mom hai!" Pratik said and stomped his foot from there.

Nupur was silently cursing herself mentally to starting this topic here because of her all were fighting.

"Nhi nhi mera beta meri pasand ke hi ladki se shadi karega waise bhi iski Umar hi kya hui hai" Ishvari murmurs and hugged him and he hugged him

"Thik kaha na maine Siddharth" Ishvari said while broking hug and he remained silent and took glance of Avni. Tears brimming in her eyes.

"Bol na ?" Ishvari said and a tear rolled down from her eye

"Promise me Siddharth" Ishvari said and kept his hand on her head.

All were remained silent and Siddharth was froze on his place.
He didn't want to hurt either Ishvari or Avni but situation was not in his favour.

"Siddharth ?" Ishvari said slowly looking in his eyes

"Yes, mom I promise you" Siddharth Said slowly seeing Avni and Ishvari quickly hugged him.

And purnima frown and turned to see where Siddharth was seeing but she didn't found anyone.

Before Avni rans from there and went in a dark room and started crying silently while keeping her hand on her mouth.

Both love eachother but their status not. There is big gap between them
He is owner and she is just a maid.
She have fear from starting that she will lose him and now slowly this is becoming truth.

Then, she wipes her tears and turned but something tripped in her foot making her fall down on floor.

She saw a big photo frame buried under some other things and she pulled that photo frame and turned to saw the picture.

And she shocked when she saw that frame

"Ye toh wohi tasveer hai jo mujhe dadi ne dikhai thi per ye tasveer yaha kyu hai" she thought and she heard the sound of someone coming towards her and she got scared.

She quickly kept that photo frame back on his previous place and stood up.

And someone opened the door of store room and saw her angerly and grabbed her arms tightly and that grip hurting her.

Someone dragged her outside of store room and........

To be continued

How was the chapter?

Pratik & Siddharth both brothers hate eachother.

Avneet get insecure with that promise who Siddharth do with Ishvari.

Are you Enjoying this?❤️

Thank you 💖