38.

Continuation....

"Koun hai woh?" Siddharth said slowly looking at Ishvari making all of them shocked. Avneet stumbled but Ashnoor held her before Ritvik.

Ishvari smriked which noticed by avneet but she is not in state to think anything. Her hopes are dying. Doctor told them not to stress him.

"She is caretaker of our mansion.." Ishvari said but Ashnoor added "and college friend of mine and lives in our mansion"

"Avneet bata de sabko tu koi caretaker nhi hai...meri bahu aur siddharth ki patni hai" ritvik said jerking her but she kept quiet and looking at sid while he was looking at her only.

Avneet was not believing that he forgot her when he loves her from so many years.

"Oo means she will take care of me...right mom?" Ishvari not wanted to agree but she fell in dilemma. She has to maintain her good image to him. Because if he get to know that she is behind of his misery then he will not spare her.

"Haa haa" she said and kissed his forehead while shading few fake happy tears.

Ritvik was getting angry with avneet because she is just stood there like a statue. If she tells him that he is her husband then he has to believe her otherwise how will she manage in mansion. He disappeared from there for sometime but thought to keep eyes on them from telivision.

Siddharth's head started paining and he get uncouncious again which panicked avneet, Ashnoor and purnima.

Somewhere purnima was embarassed that she always try to kill avneet means his love to save her daughter. But at last Ishvari left both Siddharth & Ashnoor in one car to kill them. Just because of her fate she is standing beside her otherwise today her daughter was being in same condition as Siddharth.

***

Ishvari's lawyer was continuously calling her from morning but she was not picking up the call because if anybody can listen her talks.

And now she has to make sure that Siddharth would be dead very soon then they will shift abroad leaving that purnima and Ashnoor here only.

But at last she picked up the call but shock waiting for her when he said someone burn the whole file.

"Tumhara khel khatam" only a paper was there and this was written on it.

Ishvari's head started spinning listening this but she was thinking who knows the truth "koun hai woh?"

To be continued...

30 votes ❤️