45.

Continuation...

"Kal tumhare bete ka aakhiri din hai...bs yahi khushkhabri dene aayi hu" and for once he got scared not for himself but for his son.

Ishvari laughed evil seeing his scared face inspite of the truth that ghost is him but she is scaring him.

***

Ishvari came to her home after torture him. While akshit and pratik both were tensed and waiting for her to come.

"Where were you?"

"No where...just want to check few things"

"Hmm"

"What happened...you both are seem tense?" Ishvari said and both took side to show what avneet is doing.

Ishvari clenched her jaw and fist her hands tightly seeing her on main chair and ordering every person.

***

Avneet POV

I just like her expressions. She is so angry which made me giggle inwardly.

"Change this mansion...according to me otherwise consequences will be not good"

"Kya kar Rahi ho tum yaha?" Ishvari said grabbing her arms

"Hello...good for nothing sasu maa" avneet said while purnima and Noor suppressing her laugh.

"Jyada udne ki jarurat nhi hai...mujhe tumhare pankh katne mei waqt nhi lagega"

"Aapke paap ka ghara bhar chuka hai...accha yahi hoga ki aap tirath chali jaaye" avneet said to Ishvari jerking her arms.

"Aap sab log ki chutti hogi 3 din tak" avneet said to all servants and maid

"Aur tab tak maa ji karegi" and avneet added making all of them shock but they all left hurriedly.

"Dimag kharab ho gya hai Tera? Mai koi kaam nhi karungi" Ishvari shouted, avneet making her angry

"Thik hai mat karo" avneet said and turned to leave but further added

"Aap sab ke accounts maine seal karwa diye...jab sab kuchh mere pati ka toh mai tumlogo ko muft mei khane du" avneet laughed and went towards Siddharth's room.

Meanwhile purnima enjoyed seeing Ishvari getting angry like bull.

"Bhabhi mujhe lagta hai avneet sabkuch janti hai...matlab ab saara kaam aapko karna hi padega" purnima sprinkled salt on her wounds

"Kya janti hai bhabhi...mom" Noor asked in confusion but Ishvari turned and slapped her tightly

"Jab bade baat kar rhe ho...toh bich mei nhi bolna chahiye" Ishvari said gritted her teeth and Ashnoor starting crying she never seen Ishvari like this.

"Mami ji what happened ?" Ashnoor asked while crying but purnima dragged her with her. Not wanting her to ask anything.

***

Avneet entered in their room and found Siddharth was still sleeping.

But now it's time for his medicine...so she brings oats for him to eat first.

She caressed his hair and said softly kissing his forehead "Siddharth wake up"

He opened his eyes saw her happy face. She is trying her best to make him happy. But ofcourse it's not possible. He loves Ishvari so much. He still not believing that his mom did all this.

Avneet forwarded a full spoon towards his mouth but he shook his head.

"Siddharth"

"Hmm"

"For me...please" she said with puppy eyes and he started eating.

She wiped his mouth and made him gulp all tablets.

Fog 🌫️ formed in his room and both understand that Ritvik is here.

"Baccho...jaldi tum dono yaha se chale jao"

To be continued...

40 votes ❤️