16

Votes are less because of late update.. that's why I will write small small chapters daily ❤️

Continuation....

Here when avneet entered in her house she find whole room dark...she didn't afraid of darkness but she didn't get good vibes.

She went towards the switch board and tried to on the lights but no switches are working, she guessed someone deliberately done this to afraid her

She switched on her mobile's flashlight and sat down on bed

"Abhi turant hi toh Siddharth Ghar gya hai ek kaam karti hu bijli office khud chali jaougi...thodi der so hi leti hu" she thought and without changing her dress she slept.

Meanwhile Siddharth just entered in his house and Nupur hugged him while he hugged her back and all members came and bombarded him with so many questions.

He only said that he had some important work before London and one of them smirked without getting notice by anyone. And thought "your important work is gonna on death bed in sometime"

Siddharth feels restless and regretting that he came here leaving avneet alone while we were being chased by a car.

After sometime, he told everyone that he wants to rest for sometime, but his mom coaxing him for food and he took the food to his room. And again it's for someone's smirk.

"Mai khana kaise kha lu mom pahle mai chala avneet ko check karne" he thought while entering in his room

"Accha ek kaam karta hu call hi kar leta hu" he thought while sitting on his bed but her mobile is switched off.

Yesterday she didn't know that he will marry her and they have to stay in a hotel..otherwise she will take her charger. And when she came home... electricity is gone

He was already tensed so without any second thought he again sneaked out from his mansion but this time through window. That no body got to know.

He went towards her house and shocked seeing the scene and tears welled in his eyes....

To be continued