32.

Continuation.....

"Dekh abhi pahle rona band kar......mai yaha se bahar nhi sakta par tu toh Jaa sakti hai" he said and she nodded in no.

"Nhi uncle mai ab aapko yaha akele chod ke nhi jaougi....mai janti hu mujhe ganga jal kaha milega" she caressed his legs which was bruised badly because of roaming in the whole mansion from years but his all bruises healed making her shock.

She wiped her tears but ritvik didn't cry he was just adorning her like his own daughter. He put his hand on her head for blessings. And she moved out from mansion.

It's noon time now,

While avneet walking towards the airport to get any information about Siddharth. She didn't have money. But to her luck she found her mobile in the garden of that mansion. And mobile was still working.

Meanwhile with Siddharth

At hospital

Ashnoor rush to the hospital and call her all family members while crying. She doesn't know that they all are just fake but to show the world they all came hastily. And purnima took ashnoor in her embrace tightly and sobbing while peeking inside the OT room. Ashnoor thought she was worried for her and Siddharth. But little does she know her family knows about this accident just her fate saved her otherwise she has been in the same condition as Siddharth.

Ishvari was a very good actor...you all know get to this so she started crying vigorously while clutching Akshit's shirt. While pratik also shed some fake tears to show the world that he loves his small brother.

Ishvari, Akshit and Pratik was very happy to get property papers signed and now they all are waiting for Siddharth's death.

Purnima and Ashnoor was genuinely worried for him. Purnima didn't let Ashnoor going anywhere. Because she was afraid that they all kill her like her husband.

In news:

Siddharth Nigam had an unfortunate accident while driving the car going to the airport.

His condition is very bad...no one can say when he will be get councious.

His family was worried and his mother is fainted seeing his condition.

Soon he was about to become the CEO but what luck had store for him?

To be continued

30 votes ❤️