24.

Continuation...

After party is over and then he met all the family members except his father because both are still not in good terms.

POV ends

At night

Siddharth came to her room to just witness darkness. He felt someone locked the door behind he turned to saw avneet with a scented candle in her hand and her saree got his attention. It was a red net saree with a backless black blouse. Soon she lit all the candles and he found she decorated the whole room with candles and rose petals.

"Avneet what is this??" He said while shuttering.

"Can't you understand himself?" She said and went close to him.

"No" he said and turned his face to control himself.

But she turned his face and traces her finger from his jaw to abs and he held her hand to stop.

"Kya kar rhi ho?" He stiffened from her touch.

"Siddharth...I can't wait more" she whispered in his ears and he held her waist tightly.

"Are you sure??" He said looking at her and she blinked her eyes saying "500% sure"

As soon as she said this...he slammed his lips on her and closed his eyes. She pushed him to bed taking him off guard. He opened her eyes and hugged her tightly pressing her boobs to his chest.

She opened the buttons of his shirt and threw it somewhere while kissing on his naked chest.

"I love you" she said and he rolled her on bed hovering her.

"I love you too my baby" he said and kissed her forehead making her smile.

He worshipped her body as if she was something so rare. He made her feels that she never felt before in her life. Both of them felt immense amount of love in this beautiful night.

Next day

It was the most beautiful morning for her until she remembered..

To be continued...

30 votes ❤️