30.

Continuation....

But until they entered the mansion..they all filed in the sky like any powerful person pushed them.

And inside avneet gasped like she feels something bad happened with Siddharth. Tears were following from her eyes and She joined her hands to pray to the almighty to protect him at any cost. Otherwise she will die. She can't live without him.

A loud sound took her little attention and scene in front of her very shockingly for her and she couldn't believe on her eyes that all goons flying in the air like stuff toys and invisible power beat them up until they died on the spot and saw more skeletons were there like someone was here who didn't like outsider that invisible power killed them. Avneet gasped seeing this and kept her hands on her mouth. Now she was shivering in fear.

There is prevailed silence. Until she heard screeching sound of rolling chair. She turned and her face colour drained seeing chair moving to fro itself. She can't see any person.

"15 saal se intezar kar rha hu" she heard a male old voice which made her afraid to the core. She looked around and the whole mansion is black like someone burned the whole mansion years ago.

"I can't see you" she said while stammering. Then, white smoke formed in front of her...when she saw the person and tears formed in her eyes because she was trying to find him from starting to get all the answers.

He nodded seeing her.

"Aap koun hai?" Avneet asked slowly because she didn't knew his name. And shock is that he died so inside her she was frightened too. But she shows courage because she wants to know him and Siddharth's connection.

She noticed she didn't have mobile means her mobile fell somewhere.

But she knows if she is breathing then he has to be okay for her.

To be continued...

Goals:- 30 votes ❤️

Person is ghost who is locked in the mansion and he killed all the goons making her shock with his powers.

Hope you like this chapter!

Stay tuned