37.

Continuation...

Doctor came and said "I am sorry...he is no more"

"Noo...no..." Avneet shouted while Ishvari dragged her out of hospital. Doctor smriked and she understood that that they murdered him and she can't able to save him.

"Ab Tera yaha koi kaam nhi hai....marr gya wo" Ishvari said and her lips twisted up. Akshit and pratik smriked seeing her misery.

Ritvik can't touch her but she feels him. He hugged her and she was crying vigorously then opened her eyes and found herself on his chest. She started crying and shaking him. Then wiped her tears when she found this was only her nightmare. Siddharth was still breathing infront of her but his machine started beeping which made her panic again and nightmare scares her more.

"Siddharth Siddharth" avneet shook him then Nurse saw this and ran to call the doctor while doctor entered immediately but Shivering in fear.

Avneet didn't understand anything but stood there not want him to leave alone. But Nurse and Ashnoor dragged her out.

Avneet, Ashnoor both were tried to saw inside through small window.

After few minutes,

The doctor came out and said "congratulations..Mr. Nigam is out of danger and conscious now. You all can meet him one by one but don't give stress for anything"

"Thank you doctor...thank you so much" avneet said and first one to enter inside. While Ishvari went behind that doctor as soon as he entered in his cabin. She put a knife on his neck.

"Madam" Doctor get scared

"Why Doctor? Don't you love money? Or your life? I told you to kill him but he got his conscious back. You are playing with me...Haan?" She said and kicked him making him fall down.

"I am so sorry Mrs. Nigam but I can't do this with my profession. I don't want your money" Ishvari was fuming in anger listening him. She just want to kill him but she can't kill him in hospital.

"I will see you later" Ishvari left and the doctor took the deep breath.

Ritvik saw this scene because he follows Ishvari everywhere like shadow. Because from the start she is only the mastermind.

Meanwhile with Avneet

"Siddharth" avneet said wiping her tears and took baby steps towards him while he kept looking at her but Ishvari hurriedly entered and pushed her then hugged him while crying.

"Tu Thik hai na mera baccha" Ishvari said while cupping his face but avneet and Siddharth were looking at eachother without blinking their eyes lashes. But his three words spin Avneet's world down.

"Koun hai woh?" Siddharth said slowly looking at Ishvari making all of them shocked. Avneet stumbled but Ashnoor held her before Ritvik.

To be continued..

30 votes ❤️

Double update 👍

Please stay tuned for next 💛