43.

Flashback continues....

Akshit came into the influence of his wife. And in greed of money he can do anything so he decided to plan their car accident.

But Ritvik and shivanya both of them survived which is not acceptable for akshit but from this accident he got to know Siddharth is the owner of everything but he claims everything at the age of 24 only and Nigam family guides him which set fire inside his body. He thought that Ishvari was always correct that nothing will get to his son pratik.

He wants to erase existence of them and at last he set the whole mansion on fire.

Siddharth get afraid of fire and cried vigorously and why not he was just 3 years old that time then Akshit picked up Siddharth with wicked intentions.

Here Avneet's father also died in this accident because of his loyalty. He knows he cant able to save them so he also didn't try to come out but left his 1 year daughter on her fate with her grandmother.

No one knows the how the mansion catches fires. But it's too late...Ritvik, shivanya and his mother along with few servants they all burned alive. And no one can able to save them.

Ritvik didn't get rest and he came back becoming a ghost to take revenge but Ishvari tied him in his mansion with the help of black mage.

Then Ritvik had to wait for Siddharth or Sid's love. Only both of them can release him. He never let anyone to enter in his mansion. So villagers think that the mansion is cursed.

The whole time Ritvik kept looking at the temple who witnessed everything. And getting impatient in the wait of avneet or Siddharth. That priest also knows everything.

And he really waited 21 years.

Flashback ends

A tear rolled down from ritvik eyes. But he told them everything.

Siddharth stood up and hugged him. They can't touch him in real but feel him. Siddharth was crying so badly and so avneet.

Today avneet also got to know that Ishvari and akshit were the reasons for her father's death.

Ritvik gestures her to come and slowly she also hugged him while crying.

"Stop crying you both are not kids" Ritvik said and both wiped eachother's tears making him smile.

"Dad" he said and ritvik again hugged him

"Hmm"

"Chaliye Sabkuch unhe de dete hai phir hum kahi dur chale jayenge" sid tried to drag him but ritvik stood there.

"I can't..." He said and disappeared in a thin layer.

"Dad...dad" Siddharth Started finding him but Avneet stopped him and understood why ritvik left.

"Tum rest Karo Siddharth...abhi tum bilkul thik nhi ho"

"Nhi avneet" but avneet cupped his face and said

"Siddharth...

To be continued...

35 votes ❤️