44.

"Nhi avneet" but avneet cupped his face and said

"Siddharth...mai janti hu tum abhi abhi apne dad se mile ho lekin wo hum dono ke sath nhi reh sakte" she said while tears welled up in his eyes and he hugged her while crying.

"Mai akela ho gya avneet...sabne mujhe dhokha diya...promise me you will not leave me?" he said while crying and avneet was rubbing his back.

"I promise you Siddharth...I will never ever leave you" she said and then help to lay him on bed.

He slept while crying. It's too much for him, in one day he got to know his parents were fake and murderers of his real parents.

His whole family showed him love for his properties.

Avneet also sat beside him while caressing his hairs and slept.

***

Meanwhile with Ishvari

She is getting mad knowing her plans failed one after one without any trace. She was finding the person like mad bitch who did all these.

Then she remembered that avneet was always in Sid's room or near him.

Then how her camera and laptop would broken.

"Ritvik Jeth ji...kahi aap wapas toh nhi aa gye" she mumbled in herself and went to Akash mansion.

Ishvari and akshit both are not afraid of him because of a ring💍

That ring gave both of them protection from the ghost of Ritvik.

And Ritvik know this that he can't harm both of them.

Ishvari opened the gate of his mansion and Ritvik opened his eyes sencing her presence.

"Jeth ji" Ishvari said and found rocking chair moving to fro very fast like he was getting angry. But she wanted to see if his legs were tied with a metallic chain or not.

"21 saal ho gye...par abhi bhi aap yahi bhatak rhe hai" she said taking step closer to him.

And Ritvik know this that this woman check to confirm that he is struck here or not. So he himself tired the chains temporarily.

Ishvari looked at his chains and got relieved.

"Bina tujhe maare yaha se kaise jaa sakta hu"

"Wo toh aapka sapna hai jo kabhi sach hone wala nhi hai" she laughed and took a rod and touched his body.

Ritvik whimper because the power of that ring.

"Kal tumhare bete ka aakhiri din hai...bs yahi khushkhabri dene aayi hu" and for once he got scared not for himself but for his son

To be continued

40 votes ❤️