1.

Let's start something new,

Mumbai

At Night

A girl was lying on a bed and impatiently waiting for a call while rolling her phone.

"Where is he ? It's almost 10:00pm but he is still busy" she said angerly "aaj long drive pe le jana wala tha....huh" she whinced and her phone started ringing.

She saw the caller ID and her face lit up & she get up from bed and quickly went infront of mirror , she checked herself and went out from her house.

She was lives alone but still hiding herself from watchman that no one doubt on her.

She was wearing a simple white off-shoulder crop top and blue jeans.

And someone looking at her from tarace with bottle of wine in his hand.

"Lo nikali Laila Majnu se milne ke liye" someone said eyeing towards her and then left from there.

She was alone on the road little far from her home and waiting for him and roamed her eyes to find him

The night was dark and he was no where to be seen while she was feeling scared.

"Bhoooo" someone shouted from her behind, close to her ears while she jumped on her place & screamed loudly and her voice echoes.

He immediately placed his hand on her mouth.

"Baby, it's me , it's me" he said quickly seeing her panicked.

When she listens someone's familiar voice then she recognised him in second and furious now because he scared her multiple times.

She bite his hand and pushed him.
"Aah Avneet" he vigorously shakes his hand and she twitched her lips and took his hand and blows air on his hand

"Siddharth, I hate you" she said in grumpy voice while he shakes his head in disbelief.

(So, I guess you all know both are none other than sidneet)

Both were still on road then suddenly he saw a person was coming towards them.

Then he turned and placed his lips on her and started kissing her passionately , first she was shocked momentarily but then follow his lips in sync.

Both were cupping eachother's face. So, no one recognise them.

"Ram Ram , aajkal ke bacche kahi bhi shuru jo jate hai, besharam kahi ke"that person murmurs looking towards them and crossed in speed on his cycle. But both listen his voice.

When someone crossed them, he broke the kiss and saw her face flushed red.

Both look at each other and burst out laughing.

"Ramu kaka the na, accha hua tumne unko pahle hi dekh liya warna...." Avneet said with relieved sigh but got cut off by Siddharth

"Toh kya ho jata mummy ko pata chal jata, phir gharwalo ko , phir saari duniya wale ko, ki tum sirf meri ho" he said dreamily.

And she smacked his forehead on his nonsense while he looked at her with pout and rubbed his head.

"Par pahle toh tumhe CEO banna hai na?" she said and he picked her up off ground.

"Arre Siddharth" she shouted and balanced herself while holding his shoulder

"Meri life mei sab set hai, tum ho, tumhara pyaar hai, paisa hai bank balance hai sab set hai" he said carefree while twirling her around.

"Agar tumhari mom ko mai pasand nhi aayi toh?" She asked him wiggling her brows.

"Toh bhaag ke shaadi karenge" he dramatically said while laughing. She shaked her head in disbelief.

"Jo jaisa dikhta hai waisa hota nhi hai" she said while thinking something else and he stopped with confusion.

"Ab niche utaaro dumbo" she shrieked in his ears and he kept her down in jerk.

"Tumhari baate mujhe samajh nhi aati bs itna pata hai I LOVE YOU so much yaar" he said while hugging her.

"I Love you too" she whispered slowly and hugged him tightly while smiling.

"Siddharth , long drive?" Avneet said with pout while broking the hug.

"Well mai bhula nhi hu" sid said with smiled holding her hands and moves towards his bike parked little far.

Both settled in his bike and went on a long drive.

........

Pratik was half lying on bed and half on floor and a bottle of wine in his hand. And he was talking to himself in drunken tone

"Sab kuchh accha usi ke sath hota hai, saari attention sirf Siddharth ko milti
hai jaise duniya mei or koi exist hi nhi karta" he shouted angerly and get up and slammed the bottle of wine on floor & it got shattered into small pieces.

But his room is sound proof so no one listens.

..........

A lady sitting on a rocking chair while thinking something deeply and she was holding a photo frame in a dark room.

"Aaj 17 saal ho gye tumhe mare hue bs kuch mahine aur sab kuchh mera hoga aur ab wo ladki bhi nhi aayi mere rashte mei" she said and laughed with evil smrik.

She get up and move towards the store room and went inside while hiding that photo frame there & she came out.

.......

Only Nupur was awake because she loves studying in late nights.

Nupur was studying on her desk when she saw someone's shadow outside in corridor.

"Bahar Koun hai iss waqt ?"she thought in herself and get up and went towards the door.

She slowly opened it and shocked when she saw...........

To be continued

Hope you will like this chapter!

First some Chapters may be you find boring but then it will interesting.

Please vote & comment.

Love