5.

Continue.....

He went inside the servant's quarter and others were bowing head to see chote malik there suddenly but he ignored and knocked on her door.

But after knocking so many times yet she didn't open the door then he noticed her window is slightly open...So, he entered inside the room through window and shocked to see avneet was lying on floor uncouncious.

He hastily went towards her and patted her cheeks but she didn't move. He quickly took her in his arms and laid her down on bed.

"Avneet baby please open your eyes" he said while sprinkling some drops of water on her face and saw her body is cold as ice.

"Avneet I am sorry please open your eyes" and started rubbing her hand and legs as it was cold as ice.

But this was not working much..he searched her blanket that was not thick it was thin only but then also he covered her with blanket.

"I think I should do this" he quickly remove his shirt and laid down beside her pulling her close and covered themselves with blanket to giving her his warmth.

And this was working when she moves a little when her body temperature got normal and she slowly open her eyes.

"Siddharth" she said slowly while little stammering but he hugged her tightly pressing her body into his and caressing her hairs.

"I am sorry all this happened because of me" she shook her head while hugging him back and kept her head in his crook of neck and said "I am fine Siddharth" then she noticed there position.

"Avneet" he said while cupping her face with one hand kissing her forehead while from other he wrapped his hands around her shoulder protectively. Both are so close But she was silent and her face become red seeing him shirtless. He was holding her in his arms closely and her legs sandwiched between his legs.

Then, he noticed their position, and saw her eyes down. He thought she is embarrassed that's why she is not looking at him.

"Are you embarassed?" He asked her slowly losing his grip and get up while she shook her head slightly.

In there 1 year 6 months of relationship, which is so pure, yes they kissed each other but never slept on same bed still. Because they have to always hide there relation from all family members. That's why they can't spend so much time with each other. Only sometimes night outs or long drives.

They mostly used to talk on only mobiles which sid gave her because she can't afford for herself. She didn't want to took it but he forcefully made her to took it by emotional blackmailing.

She sat down in sitting position with little awkwardness but he sighed and took her hands in his.

"Avneet nothing to be embarassed in this I will never took advantage on you and you know this" he said and she nodded

"Okay first eat something...you are looking too weak" he said and she again nodded

But in her kitchen he didn't find anything to eat now.

"Avneet..I am going outside to bring food for you" he said but she hold her wrist

"Don't go please" she said and get up from bed

"Arey you have to eat and I will not listen in this matter" he said in final tone wearing his shirt and went outside leaving her.

But she was smiling like idiot and again laid down on bed under the blanket and his jacket was kept there.

She took it while smelling his cologne to feel him. She missed his warmth that was something too different.

"Oo God I think I am getting mad in his love" she shyly smiles.

***

A abandoned mansion....

A very big scary type mansion like empty from many years, no one lives near that mansion also. Mansion was on abandoned road.

A shadow of man like he was sitting on rocking chair and waiting for someone.

"Kab aayegi wo?....kitna intezaar karna hoga" that man said and his voice echoes in empty mansion.

A stranger person about to cross from that abandoned path but villagers stopped that stranger person.

"Kaha jaa rahe ho bhai?.....iss raste se jo jaata hai wo laut kar nhi aata" one villager said and scare hell out of that stranger person

"Koun hai woh" Stranger person said while stammering

"Koi nhi janta shayad koi atript aatma" another villager said

And that Stranger person ran off from there.

..........

Nigam Mansion (night time)

Ishvari & Akshit bedroom....

Ishvari and Akshit was sitting on bed and infront of them a priest was sitting on chair

"Dekho Akshit bs kuch mahine hai siddharth ke 24 saal hone ke" pandit said

"Aapne jaisa jaisa kaha hai humne waisa hi kiya hai" Ishvari said while being impatient

"Haa toh thik hai....ab waqt karib aa raha hai...tera beta tere haath se nikal jaaye aur uss ladki ke changul mei chala jaaye uss-e pahle........" Pandit stopped when he felt someone hide behind the window curtains.

Pandit signal Akshit to check who was there hiding herself/himself

Akshit saw and pulled her infront of him "purnima"

"Kya kar rahi ho yaha iss waqt" Akshit asked her

"Bs baatein sunn rahi thi" she said while rolling her eyes and left

And Akshit become angry but Ishvari calmed him

"Akshit jaane do purnima ko hum acche se jante hai" Ishvari said and he unwillingly nodded.

And then pandit also left

To be continued....

How was the chapter?

Please vote and comment...

Stay tuned for next.....

Thank you 💖