Character sketch

Let's introduce characters.

Siddharth Nigam
A very rich boy. Very much down to Earth. He respects everyone. Mature enough to handle any situation and the most important thing is his love. He can do anything for her & he loves his family. Getting weirds dreams and sometimes nightmare like something happens in his past that he don't know. He works as employe in his dad's company means Nigam Empire.

Age: 23 soon to be 24

Avneet kaur
She is orphan, her father died in an accident when she was too small that she can't even remember just a small memories. Her mother died at the time of her birth. Her dadi raised her but she also left her last year. Her relatives leave her because they felt her as burden. So, she has no family but now her love is everything for her. She can do anything for him and his happiness. She is mature but most immature infront of him and gets shy always when he went close to her.

Age: 23

Rohan Mehra as Pratik Nigam
Not so good nature, arrogant rude type boy, flirty nature and Casanova image
Elder brother of Siddharth Nigam and very jealous of him. Lusty eyes on avneet when he knows that she is love of his brother.Yes he knows about their relationship.Want to become CEO of Nigam Empire but still works as employee because of his dad.

Age: 26

Sharad Malhotra & Surbhi chandana as Akshit Nigam & Ishvari Nigam
Parents of Siddharth Nigam & Pratik Nigam. Akshit Nigam is richest business man in India and his beautiful wife Ishvari Nigam is housewife
Both are very smart & intelligent couple.

Age: both are in last 40's

Reyhna Pandit as Purnima Nigam
Bua of Siddharth & Pratik
Married but then also she lives with them(why find in book). Little reserved and rude to others. She doesn't like to share her feelings. She has a daughter.

Age: 41

Ashnoor kaur as Nupur Nigam

Purnima's daughter & she is very good girl just like Siddharth.
Both are partners in crime and she called avneet as bhabhi. She knows about their secret relationship.

Age: 20

........

All are living in Nigam Mansion in Mumbai

Siddharth And Pratik was doing job in his dad's company means Nigam Empire and Nupur is in second year of college and Avneet is in last year of same college on scholarship

Pratik & Siddharth loves Nupur a lot and Nupur too but she never knows pratik's Casanova image but Siddharth knows.

Elders doesn't know anything about sid and avneet relationship.

Avneet tries to find her father's murderer because last year before the death of her dadi( grandmother)
She told her some secrets of her dad demise.

After her grandmother's death , she also works as maid in Siddharth's mansion in the place of her dadi to find the real culprit.

Villian hides his/her identity. Anyone could be villian you never know.

More characters will be introduced as per the storyline.

Please vote & comment

Thank you ❤️